DDM Crowley: Part 3

Age: 18

Recap:

Crowley's P. O. V:

"Crowley!  She killed the demon, but their is still her human side that is still alive,  I can try and save her." He explained as I looked down at her I moved her hair and kissed her forehead. Shakiingly I siad, "okay. " he put his to fingers to her forehead and saw another bright flash. Soon it was gone , but she didn't move... Did it work?

NOW:

I held onto her, she hasn't m9ved yet and it's been 5 minutes. Tears ran down my face when I started to believe that it hasn't worked.

"I'm sorry-" Dean was about to say until we all heard her groan.

"Y/N." I said holding on to her still. She junped out of my arms and away from us. "What's wrong?"

"W-who are you? Who is Y/N, my name is Jazzmine. W-where am I?" She said looking around and then looking at us. My heart broke, Y/N did die, that is her meat suit. I couldn't handle the pain,  so I flashed out.

Sam's P. O. V:

We all stood there shocked as Crowley flashed out. Jazzmine screamed and fell back on her butt.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Jazzmine, what's the last thing you remember?" I asked ignoring her question. She looked down thinking.

"I-I remember eating in my room watching Teen Wolf, when t-this black smoke went in me. Then it all went black." She explained. I looked at Dean.

"What's happening?" She said

"You won't believe us." Dean said.

"Try me." I sighed as Cas left. She sat on Bobby's couch as I sat on the chair and dean sat on the other one.

"Do you believe in the supernatural. Like, ghosts, demons, angels?" Dean asked as she shrugged.

"Ghosts are not real,  but if there's a heaven, there's a hell. Right?" I looked at her and sighed once again.

"Every supernatural creature you ever heard of is real. From ghosts to wendigos. Your show Teen Wolf, they may think it's all fake, but it's all real." I explained as she slowly nodded.

"You are crazy. I've been kidnapped, by crazy people. Okay, continue." She said.

"Were not crazy. You said you saw black smoke right?  That was a demon, it possessed you. In fact, she had your body for 18 years, but she killed herself. My friend,  he is an Angel, he saved you." I tried to explain.

"You said that the characters in Teen Wolf, their powers are real. Like, the werewolf, banshee, kitsune?"

"Kitsune is not,  or at least we haven't ran into one." Dean said.

"So, the werewolves in the show can show memories by sticking their claws into the persons neck. C-can they do that in real life?" I Shook my head.

"No. Anyway, that man that flashed out, he is the King of hell. The demon that killed herself was his daughter. She was part human,  part demon. My qngel friend tried to save the human side of her because she killed the demon part. And here we are." I explained as she froze trying to process things.

"Then how am I alive, shouldn't I be dead by now?"

"You should be. But,  the human part of her never wanted you dead." She nodded.

"Well, tell the guy I'm sorry,  but I'm not y/n. I'm Jazzmine,  and I want to go home." She said as I looked at Dean. He shrugged.

"Jazzmine. Yiuve been gone from your family for 18 years, and" I sighed. She looked confused.

"You have a twin,  she is possessed by y/n's sister. And I'm pretty sure Crowley had your family die." She froze.

"B-but why?" She asked tears down here face.

"So that way they couldnt get in the way I think I don't know. All I do know is that now your an orphan." She sobbed as I came over to her and held her. I tried to sooth her by playing with her hair and rubbed her back. I saw a flash and looked up seeing the girl that looks exclactly like her.

"It's true." She said as tears ran down her face. "Y/n did kill herself." Dean hugged her eventhough, she is a demon. Jazzmine got out of my arms and looked at her.

"Is my sister dead?" She asked the demon. The demon looked down and slowly nodded. "I-i-is my family?" She nodded once again and Jazzmine began sobbing again into my chest. The demon flashed out. Crowley came back.

"How is she?" He asked.

"Not doing so well." Dean said as Castiel came back as well. He didn't say anything,  he just walked over to me and Jazzmine and pulled her away from me. He put his fingers to her forehead.

Jazzmines P. O. V:

Memories flashed through my brain if when I was y/n. I saw the horrible things she did,  but I also saw her pain. She was part human. I saw when she had her mission to take Sam and Dean to hell, but her sister tripped her. I saw how Crowley took her sisters side,  I felt how she felt. She felt like she wasn't loved. I saw her go to her room. I heard the thoughts she thought about wanting to die. I saw,  heard,  and fekt everything including when she did kill herself. I saw this bright light as I screamed.

Crowley's P. O. V:

"What did you do!" I yelled at the Angel,  seeing Jazzmine faint in Sam's arms.

"I gave her y/ns memories. It may have brought her back." He told me as I shutted up and sat down waiting. Soon, she sat up and screamed. It's not a normal scream though,  it was louder and longer. She stopped and was rapidly breathing.

"Jazzmine?" She Shook her head to Sam's question. She looked at me.

"Y/n. I'm human y/n." I jumped up and ran to her. I held her in my arms.

"Y/n I'm so so sorry. I should've never done anything like that to you!  Eventhough,  your human now you are still my daughter. I will always visit you." I said as she nodded.

"It's okay dad. I'm the way I want to be,  the way I've always wanted to be. But,  now what's going to happen?" I looked at Sam and Dean as they both nodded.

"Were going to adopted you." They said as she smiled. I think she will be okay now. Even if she is not quiet human, but banshee fits her.

"Dad what am I?  I'm not completely human I know that." She said as the boys looked at her weird. "When I screamed it wasnt normal. "

"Banshee. You find dead bodies,  and yiu know when someone dies. When yiu scream, someone died. Jazzmine died that's why you screamed." She nodded.

"I can live with that." She said smiling. She will be okay. We all will be.

-------------------
That is the end of Crowley's parts. Hope you guys liked it. Keep reading,  voting,  and commenting.