Background info

Derek Morgan
    You went to college at Yale and got a law degree for Criminal Justice. You became one of the best lawyers in the state, but you decided that you needed a break. So you went to the FBI Academy, were top of your class, and the BAU immediately wanted you to work for them. You accepted and your first day at the BAU is were I left you off.

Aaron Hotchner
    You used to work at NSA (yes with Bishop) and you left because you weren't happy with your job. From there you went to work for NCIS LA, but you decided to leave when Dom died. They were all sad, but you knew that it was the right decision for you. Director Vance and Hetty didn't want you to leave NCIS either, but they saw that you needed a change, so they got you a transfer to the BAU. The night before you start your job is where I leave you.

Spencer Reid
    You went to law school in New York and you stayed under the radar but you graduated in the top 5% of your class. You moved to Washington DC because it was a great job opportunity and you also have family that lives in the area. You got a job at one of the best law firms and quickly rose to the top. You went to work one day and got a call that would change your life for forever. This is where I leave you.

                         Emily Prentiss
    You went to medical school at Harvard and graduated with honors. Soon after your graduation you moved to Washington DC and got a job at a hospital where you quickly became on of the best doctors. You had a rough past, but being a doctor helped you deal with your past because you were saving peoples lives. You went into work one day doing your normal routine thinking that it would be a normal day. This is where I leave you.