Chapter 1. Project Ü18

-------------------------

Event

[Thoughts]

"Speaking"

--------------------------

Y/n was heading to school for the new year, worst part about it is that he had to get flu shots. Again. [Great] Y/n thought to himself

"Hey Y/n, how was your holidays?" Said a girl with blonde hair running towards Y/n. "It was good, how about yours Stacy?" Y/n replied and asked with a sly grin on his face. "I told you to call me Gwen! none of this last name crap" Gwen pouted as she punched Y/n in the shoulder.

"Ow, you've gotten stronger through the holidays it seems" Y/n stated with a nervous smile and pretended that the punch didn't hurt that much. "Sorry! I haven't gotten used to-" Gwen said as she tried to hold back a secret. "Used to what?" Y/n said with a questioning tone.

"N-Nothing" Gwen said with a forced smile. "Well... alright, oh no is that the flu shot room?" Y/n said as they turned around and saw the makeshift sign hanging up above a classroom door. "Looks like it, wanna go get them now?" Gwen asked, pointing towards the nightmare fuel full of needles. "Sure, might as well get it over and done with now rather then suffer waiting all day" Y/n said as he and Gwen walked to the classroom that was now turned into a makeshift medical bay.

"I'll get one after you" Gwen said as she sat on a seat outside "Scared?" Y/n asked "No! Just wanna see you squeal" Gwen said as she giggled a bit. "Sure thing Gwen" Y/n said as he opened the door and sat down in a chair.

"Oh, a brave one huh?" A doctor said as he directed Y/n to a chair behind a curtain, Y/n sat down and closed his eyes, ready for the weird feeling of a needle. Only to have a cup like object cover Y/n's mouth, Y/n quickly opened his eye's in fright as he saw the doctor was knocked out in the corner and a soldier like person had a tank of Neothyl. [Knock out gas!] Y/n thought to himself, still with a panicked mind.

Gwen got up after waiting half an hour for Y/n. "Come on Y/n, ya snail" Gwen said as she entered the classroom, and saw a doctor only just waking up. "Are you okay?! What happened?" Gwen asked as she helped the poor man up, "I was about to give this boy a flu shot but then as I turned to grab a needle a man in a green military suit grabbed one of the needles and shoved it in me! Lucky for him it was a fluid that made people calm down and sleep so we can continue on with no problems" The doctor said as he removed a needle from the back of his neck.

"Do you know anything else!?" Gwen pleaded, "Well... the man had a patch on his suit, it was like a red skull with tentacles coming out the bottom of it" The doctor added as he got up. "Thanks, you should get ready for the other students though" Gwen said as she ran out or the room.

[Peter should know what that symbol is from, he is a reporter and photographer after all] Gwen thought to herself as she climbed up to the roof of the school where a duffel bag was sat. [But if I want to get to him fast enough, I'll have to web it] Gwen thought again as she pulled out her spider suit.

Y/n was strapped up to the wall, with a gas mask constantly sending sleeping and numbing gas into his system to keep him sleeping. "Okay, are we ready for Project Übermenschlich18?" a soldier said as they pulled a mic towards them self. "Yes, turning on serum injector and can we please just call it Project Ü18?" a man in a lab coat said as they rolled their eyes. Y/n was then placed into a chamber of sorts, full of different needles and scanners.

"1. 2. 3. Activated" A robotic voice claimed. Suddenly the chamber lit up, Y/n was still asleep as needles plunged all across his body. Sending an unknown substance through his blood stream. "Heart rate and temperature is stable and serum is nearly completely injected" the lab coat man said, checking on a tablet while viewing the test.

Gwen swung onto the outside wall of Peter's place. Peeking inside, she saw Peter talking to Nick Fury, and he was holding a picture of Spider-Woman, or well Gwen. [Shit, Parker better stay silent] Gwen said to herself as she keep on watching. Peter had shook his head "No Mister Fury, I don't know her" Parker said as Fury looked through a file "Well, have you seen this boy recently? He's been kidnapped" Nick asked, holding up a picture of Y/n. Gwen had already went and hid on the roof, watching the Shield car outside and waiting for it to leave.

"Yeah actually, I'm kinda worried though because some Hydra soldiers were pushing a hospital cart with him on it, I thought it was some screwed up Halloween costume but I guess not" Peter said with a sad expression. "Did you see where they put him?" Fury asked once again.

"They put him and the cart into an Ambulance, I think it's number plate was LEK-702" Peter added. "Thank you, I hope to not see you in the future" Fury said with a smile.

After the car left, Gwen swung into the apartment. "Hey Pete, I need a favor" Gwen asked taking her mask off. "And what would that favor be?" Peter asked back. "My friend Y/n went missing, apparently some people with a symbol of a red skull and tentacles took him" Gwen said as she sat down. "Oh, Mr. Fury was just asking about the same kid, you know him?" Peter asked once more. "Yes, now do you know who those people are?" Gwen basically pleaded to Peter.

"They're an old group of people called Hydra, they have a base down near the docks" Peter stated, pointing at a map of New York. "Thanks, how do you know so much?" Gwen asked with a smile. "I'm a reporter and photographer, it's what I do" Peter said back with a laugh.

----------------------------

First Girl discovered! Spider-Gwen / Gwen Stacy!

A/n: Hope you enjoyed, can't wait for the next