Chapter 3. Awakened

Y/n woke up on the couch of the entertainment room. Looking around, Y/n noticed a note on the coffee table in front of the couch. "Dear Y/n, gone out heroing. Food is in the fridge and games are under the television. I also got the school to believe you dropped out so you can stay for as long as you like ;P -Gwen" Y/n read as he got off the couch and went to the kitchen. [I wonder what she made?] Y/n thought to himself as he opened the fridge to see a stack of pancakes on a plate. "Yes! Thanks Stacy" Y/n said to himself laughing as he warmed up the pancakes.

Y/n then saw a picture of Gwen and her Dad on the dinner table as he sat down. "I wonder how he's going?" Y/n said to himself in the empty house hold. Y/n then heard the sound of a window open, surprising Y/n. He slowly walked over to where the sound was to see a cat doll sitting on a bed and a woman dressed in a cat costume leaving the window. "Hey! Come back here!" Y/n yelled as he noticed that his phone was clipped to her belt.

Y/n climbed out the window with her and followed her up the side of the building, not caring to realize that he was literally walking up the side of the building with no problems at all. "Whoa, this boy has something special then" The woman in the cat get up said as she leaped from the roof and onto a motorcycle on the road below. Y/n swiftly followed by flipping off the roof and running after the motorcycle, not caring about the fact that he was running as fast as a bike.

Gwen was swinging around the city, smiling to herself imagining Y/n chomping down on her pancakes with a big smile. That was until she got a crime alert on her portable police radio. "We have a 10-31 at Burnt Point Mansion" The radio spoke. [a crime in progress... at my house?!] Gwen thought as she swung towards the mansion, only to see a motorcycle with black cat on it and a guy chasing behind it at the same speed.

"Come back here you damn cat!" Y/n demanded as he continued to chase down the thief. "I'll slow down if you give me a kiss" Black cat said teasingly as she sped up. "In your dreams creep!" Y/n yelled as he jumped, going straight over Black cat's bike and landing in front of her. "Hold up their cat" Y/n continued, but before he could fight her, Black cat was suddenly wrapped up in webs. "Hey there ya crazy lady" Spider-Man said as he swung in and picked up Black cat, leaving Y/n and the stuff she stole on her bike.

Gwen landed down next to Y/n who seemed to be staggering around. "Whoa there cowboy, you okay Y/n?" Gwen asked as she helped Y/n sit down. "Yeah just a bit... I don't know" Y/n said as he closed his eyes. Gwen looked around while Y/n began to snore, she quickly grabbed her stuff as well as Y/n's before webbing up the rest and heading back to her mansion. 

Y/n began to wake up again, but this time he was on Gwen's lap and she was playing a video game. "What happened?" Y/n asked, sitting up and rubbing his head in pain. "I don't know really, I saw a guy chasing down Black cat but then a building got in the way and next thing I know, your about to vomit and Spider-Man was swinging off with Black cat webbed up" Gwen explained while giving Y/n a water bottle. Y/n thanked Gwen and grabbed a controller to start playing the game with her. "So... do you know Spider-Man personally?" Y/n asked as he started to build a house in the game. "Used to, he's an Ex but now were kinda just friends. he fixes my web shooters mostly" Gwen explained again.

"Oh, cool. Can I try the web shooters?" Y/n asked with a big smile on his face while looking at Gwen. "Sure! I just got new ones from Pet- I-I mean Spider-Man, so you can have my old ones" Gwen said as she got up and gestured Y/n to follow. She brought Y/n to a secret area of the mansion that was full of spider suits and web related weaponry, she then passed Y/n 2 bracelets that he proceeded to put on.

"So do I just press this button?" Y/n asked as he pointed at the circle on his palm. "Yeah, but first you want to aim for the pole above us and web up onto that" Gwen said as she jumped and webbed herself up onto the poll. Y/n did the same but slammed into the roof leaving a dent and then falling back down and landing safely. "Ow... that happened" Y/n said as he brushed off some dust. "Well at least you stuck the landing" Gwen said as she giggled. suddenly the doorbell rung throughout the whole mansion, scaring Gwen and Y/n.

"Who's that?" Y/n asked as they both ran to the door, on the other side was a chick in a pink and white costume, she looked almost exactly like Gwen if she was in costume but a different face and her hair was dyed pink at the tips. "Gwen open up! I know your home!" The girl pleaded as she knocked on the door. "Ugh it's Gwen" Gwen said as she looked through the door's peek hole. "Gwen... Gwen... I'm confused now" Y/n said as they pointed from Gwen to the door. Gwen then opened the door and the ecstatic rip off version of her ran through and hugged Gwen. "I missed you! -Who's he? Another boyfriend?" The girl asked as she walked over to Y/n and caressed his face.

"No, and I've only ever had one boyfriend! so don't say another" Gwen complained as she closed the door. "Can I just call her Gwen Two because this is so confusing" Y/n asked Gwen as the other Gwen jumped onto the couch. "You can just call her Gwenpool, she goes by that name on the streets anyway" Gwen stated as she walked over to Gwenpool. "So, why are you here?" Gwen asked Gwenpool.

"Oh yeah, shield is still looking for your cutie. So I suggest you either hide him and risk your identity being shown or share him" Gwenpool claimed as she flipped off the back of the couch. "Bye-Bye!" Gwenpool added as she ran through the door again and putting on a mask.

"Great, shield wants you" Gwen said as she closed the door once again. "And I don't know why" Y/n continued while looking at the game they left on pause. "Maybe I'll have to go and ask" Gwen said as she grabbed her spider costume.

"Your not going, well not by yourself" Y/n said as he grabbed a travel bag and his phone.

"It's 10:35 at night, are you sure?" Gwen asked as she dressed behind a wall nearby.

"Positive" Y/n finally said.

--------------------------------------

Black Cat is now in the mix? What does she want? No one knows! (A/n: except me!)