•𝟓

|Saria's POV|:
I pulled up to my house (A/N pull up skurt, get in the ride, left hand is steering the other is gripping your thigh)

I open the door and pray that he's not home
I walk in and it's silent and I put my stuff down quietly thanking God

But the I heard footsteps coming down the stairs
I look towards the stairs and there Andrew is

"I missed you" he said deeply almost frightening
I didn't respond
"I SAID I MISSED YOU" he said then slapped me
"I missed you too" I said hold my cheek

Then he smiled and grabbed my body close to his.
He started unbuttoning my shirt, more like ripping it off
And then he unhooked my bra, my chest was exposed

I don't want to do this, I don't want him to touch me. But the last time i tried to fight it. I ended up in the hospital with a broken rib.

I wanted him to stop, so bad. I was screaming inside begging him to stop
He then took off the rest of my clothes off.
And then led me to our room

He unzipped his pants and brought his member out.
As he came closer the more I wanted to cry, the more I got scared.
He started kissing my neck and down, I couldn't take it anymore

"STOP PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX PLEASE" I yelled pushing him off me a little, and holding my tears back

He slapped me across the face
"Shut the fuck up" he said and shoved his member into me
"Please stop" I whimpered trying to push him off
But he kept thrusting harder

"NO PLEASE STOP" I yelled trying to push him off
But he  thrusted even harder
He put a hand on my mouth to keep me from yelling

He continued to rape me and I got so tired that I stopped fighting, I couldn't anymore.
I tried to fight and all I got was punched and slapped

After he was done with me he went to take a shower and then left for work.

My body was numb I couldn't move. I just started crying, and crying, and crying. Until I had a massive headache.
After crying for about 3 hours I got up to scrub myself clean

I limped to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.
When did I become like this, bruises all over my face and body. Just looking at myself, why has it come to this.

What did I do to deserve this. I started crying again but stopped myself. My headache is already massive enough. I don't need to add to it.

I got in the shower and scrubbed myself of everywhere he touched me everywhere that left a mark or trace of him on my my body, I scrubbed to the point my skin was turning red.

After taking a shower I got ready for bed. I put my face creams that helps the bruises go away on my face. I put my bonnet on so that I won't wake up looking like more of a mess then I already am. I put lotion on my body. Then I brushed my teeth.

I put my sleeping shorts  and oversized shirt on and went to bed.

The Next Morning•
I woke up not feeling like going to school. I just wanted to stay in bed and cry until Andrew came back. Because we all know what will happen if he see's me crying.

But education is important to me.
I pull the covers off of me and swing my legs around. My feet still barely touch the floor. Problems of having a high bed and being short. I happen to have a lot a problems on my plate.

I do my morning routine that consist of taking a shower, brushing my teeth, fixing my hair and lastly make up.

I pack on my makeup so that no one can see my bruises. I wish that I could do makeup normally, and try new looks like all these beauty influencers. But that's not enough coverage for my bruises.

My outfit consist of wearing  light gray sweatpants and sweatshirt matching set with some all white air force 1s.

I grab my keys and I'm on my way to school