1

I own nothing except ocs!

• Alexander Hamilton •

I gaze around, touching my ribs. Me and Rayne stalked through the streets, looking for our friends, and my love. Thomas Jefferson, the little shit himself. But. I loved him. Rayne gasps, digging her nails into his bicep. It was quite painful, but it did make sense. She secretly fought in the war along side us, weirdly using daggers and her fists. A large group of people are walking toward us. I boldly huff, "Who are you all? And what do you need?" The male introduced himself, "Percy Jackson, and we noticed you in a disarray. Everything okay?" Rayne whispered softly, tears now pouring down her face, "We lost them.. We can't find them! I'll never see her again!" That caused me to break, tears flowing out of my eyes, "Rayne.. We will just have to keep looking.. I don't know what's going on, but we WILL find them all!" Three girls wrapped us in a hug, and the male who spoke to us assured, "We will help you find them!"

Alexander started off, wandering the streets, after telling the group what their friends were like. They were going to try and find the younger ones such as Peggy, Eliza and Maria, and Angelica, but if they came upon anyone else they knew, they would bring them along. They were also going to find Washington, he would help keep the group together. Then, a blonde girl with striking gray eyes gasped, Annabeth, Hamilton knew. Everyone had introduced themselves. She was pointing towards an alley. Maria and Eliza were crying as they were being backed in by a gang. Hazel cried out, "Percy, No!" But Percy was already across the street, aiming a well-placed punch to a thug's face. Nico ran over after, and soothed him, while the others threatened the small gang. They all scurried away quickly. Hamilton and Rayne pulled up Eliza and Maria, and they both cried out in joy. Frank gazed around, "Let's start off again. It's getting late quickly!" Eliza looks around, getting a crazy idea. A faint song she used to sing with her sisters. She sang out, "WORK WORK!" Rayne, catching on, sang after, "Angelica! Work, Work!" Eliza sang out louder, "ELIZAA-!" There was the faintest scream of, "AND PEGGYYYYY!" Rayne burst out running, dragging Eliza and Hamilton. Rayne panted, but sung out loudly, "THE SCHUYLER SISTERS!" Rayne let go of Alexander's and Eliza's hands, leaping into Peggy's arms, sobbing in joy. Peggy clutched the smaller female tightly, stroking the female's raven black hair. They untangled themselves, and Peggy commented, "Cute outfit." Rayne looked down, realizing she was wearing a black high waisted pair of shorts that's showed off her curves. With converse, She wore a pastel silver and blue crop sweater that had in big, black letters, "Cute But Pyscho" Rayne blushed, "Back at you! But this is making me cold." Peggy was wearing light blue high waisted jeans, with a yellow crop top with an alien embroidered near her shoulder, and a fuzzy black jacket. Peggy instantly gave the jacket to Rayne, tying it around her waist to warm her legs.

Hamilton sighs. "We still haven't found George, Angelica, and John, I trust them enough to not go looking for trouble.. Laf, Hercules, Thomas, Washington, and Angelica can all fend for themselves." I began singing softly, "I may or live to see our glory, but I will gladly join the fight. And when our children tell our story, they'll tell the story of tonight." Rayne finished, joining in the singing.

• Perseus Jackson •

I offer slowly, still unsure. But I could tell they all loved each other, and I could feel the loyalty to each other. "Do you need a place to sleep? I've got a place for all of us." Alexander, the one we first meet with Rayne blinker owlishly, then rubbed the back of his neck, mumbling, "Yeah.. You sure?" I nod happily, and began leading them towards Sally's. She had lots of money from writing, but she chose the Montauk Cabin for her home. Her books were amazing, and she got lots of money from them, but she stayed with it. I stepped up to the house. Poseidon had made it small on the outside, and it could summon anything wanted, or add rooms. But, my mom loved to cook so she continued. My mom opens the door, and smiled, wrapping me in a hug. I chuckle, hugging her back warmly. I rub my neck, and mumbled, "Can everyone stay the night?" She just smiled even more brightly, "Sure! Who are they though?" Hazel giggled, "Alexander Hamilton, Rayne "Holloway" Washington, Eliza Schuyler, Peggy Schuyler, and Maria Reynolds." Paul now stood behind Sally and smiled, "Come in, Come In!" Sally ushered them in. Paul smiled, "We just made dinner! We also have leftovers from last night. I think we have enough food for everyone!" They all sat, and Sally hummed, "What do y'all want? We have lasagne, blue pancakes, and chicken noodle soup." Hamilton, Maria, Hazel, Frank, Piper reply, "Lasagne!" Rayne, Eliza, Peggy, Leo, Jason, and Annabeth smiled, "Chicken Noodle Soup, please!" Then, everyone else screamed, "Blue Pancakesss!" All the females, and Frank and Nico smiled, "Thanks!" Paul and Sally set down everyone's meals, and Percy dove right in. Annabeth sniggered, slapping the back of his head. He spoke with his mouth full, "Anks Om, ov ou!" Rayne and Eliza wrinkle their noses, and began eating. Everyone began eating, smiling at chatting. After forty minutes, everyone stood. Sally and Paul began to pick up the dishes, when Rayne, Eliza, Peggy, Hazel, Annabeth, and Piper best them to it, carrying everything to the sink. Annabeth washed them with Eliza, while they chatted. Sally lead them all to the living room, and hummed, "Percy, Alex, Nico, Jason and Leo, get the room closest to the door. Piper, Annabeth, Thalia, and Calypso. You are sleeping in the room across from them. Rayne, Hazel, Peggy, Eliza . You are having are sleepover out here. I'm sorry, ladies." (She didn't want them to know the house was magic.) Eliza smiled, "Thank you Ma'am!" She curtsied a little bit. Mrs. Jackson blushed slightly from all the attention and thank you'. Sally smiled, "I'll bring you out clothes. The rest of you girls, I think you have your own pajamas?" They all nodded. Sally and Paul disappeared into their room, and after a minute, Sally handed pajamas to Eliza, Peggy, Maria, Rayne. The demigods disappear into their rooms.

Nico frowned when they entered and shut the door and Hamilton went to bed. He nervously huffed, "I can tell they are from the Revolutionary War period." Percy gasped, "Escaped Souls?" Nico shook his head, "No, No. I can tell they were pulled from the Underworld. I'll talk to Hades tomorrow." Percy and Nico took the bed, and Jason and Leo slept on the other two twin beds.

• Maria Reynolds •

We were all scared. We didn't know what happened, where we were, how we got back, and who could we trust. Rayne and Eliza slept on the outside, me and Peggy between them. We all clutched at each other, and everyone, after letting a few tears fall, fell asleep. I knew Rayne would have nightmares, but Peggy was there to help them.. hopefully.