2

-Third POV-

Suddenly, a sharp, piercing scream echoed throughout the house at 2:13 am. Instantly, everyone is up. This scream wasn't a jumpscare scream. No, this was a full out bloody murder, voice cracking, and pained scream. Peggy bolted up to screaming and sobbing Rayne, her long nails digging into her head as she was curled into a ball, shuddering. The lights were flicked on, revealing a shocking scene to the others. Peggy was crying silently, trying to wake her girlfriend. "R-Rayne.. W-wake up b-babe.." Percy quickly jogged over, and knelt. But Alexander has other plans. Alexander let out a low, feral growl. Shoving Perseus away from his baby sister, he sat by her, and pulled her hands away from digging deeper in her already bleeding head. Alexander gently stroked her knuckles on both hands, trying to help soothe the girl.

-Jason's PoV-

What the hell was going on? That girl, she was suffering badly. And she looked maybe 17. Just like us in the Giant War. I was jolted from my thoughts by Eliza, "Peggy! We all know George is the only one able to wake her!" Peggy sobbed, "I know, I know!" The girl looked up, "We need to find George. I'd say Leo, Annabeth, and Eliza. Leo and Annabeth know the way around the city amazingly. Eliza will be able to bring George.
Now, go! Look in places where you could lay low, like maybe under a bridge or an alleyway. But it's a place where you can run away." Eliza stood, and nodded. The three ran out the door.

-Annabeth's POV-

Leo and I discussed quickly, running through New York, shoving through the lesser amount of people than the morning. Eliza ran speedily behind us, slightly panting, "W-we need to find him. Rayne won't wake on her own! Her dreams always progressively get worse and worse.." I nodded, we were heading to the park bridge. It was often hidden away from the public eye. Even though this was going to be close to impossible, we had to.. Leo grabbed rope out of his belt, and tied it around a post. He swung down to the the little land under the bridge. I hear a grunt, the sound of a punch. I swung down, and see Leo being punched by a tall brown man. Eliza was on my back, and gasped, "George!?" The man's head snapped around him, and his eyes widened. "Eliza!" Eliza lunged off Annabeth, and into George. Eliza rushed, "We have to head back!!! Rayne is having a nightmare!"

George gasped, and pulled Leo up. He picked up the now woozy Latino elf child, and climbed out from under the bridge. Eliza climbed after him, and pulled me up. George instantly took the lead, and ran. But he slowed, realizing Annabeth only knew the way. Annabeth nodded at him slightly, and George fell into step with her as they ran. Eliza was stumbling after them slightly, heaving and panting. She wasn't normally forced to run so far.