Fourteen

The next morning....

Y/n groaned as she tried to roll over, onto to be stopped by someone's arms that were wrapped around her, causing her eyes to shoot open wide. Who is this...? I swear to Allysus if its Lauren... I don't even know! Ugh... My head hurts like a sledgehammer, what did I expect though with all I had last night...

She was about to try to sit up, when she got the strangers arm from around her, only to have a cat pounce onto her stomach, and stretch, before laying down on her.

"What the hell...? Where did you cone from, little guy?" She said, tearing St the cat which stared back at her from where it rested.

The cat meowed, and closed its eyes shut. "I need to get up..." she said quietly, using her arms to move the cat off of her, laying it on the pillow she rose from. Now... where are my clothes?

Wait... what?! Fuck. Yep... Uhhh her eyes scanned around the room rapidly, before letting out a sigh, seeing a large tee on the ground, even though it wasn't hers, but it was something atleast,  and quickly slipped it onto herself.

She was about to stand up when she suddenly felt someone's  arms wrap around her. "Where are you going?" the woman said.

"Uh... who are you?" Y/n asked quietly, feeling the woman let her go, and feeling her slam back onto the bed. Followed by a cats meow.

"You know who I am." The woman laughed.

Y/n looked back to the woman, and her eyes went wide at who it was. "Holy shit..." she said to herself, shocked, her jaw hanging wide open.

"Surprise?" They said, grabbing a random shirt and slipping it on from the floor, before placing their cat on their lap, and stroking them as it laid there.

"A...."

_______

A/n: dun dun DON mwahhaaha who is it? :D

Find out, next time on, This thing.

So wither tomorrow...or later tonight. Depends on if I get bored again (:

Sorry its short.