twenty seven

Lauren and Ally arrived at the hospital and went inside, immediately spotting Hayley inside already in the waiting room, who had obviously been crying from the stains on her face, and that she was wiping her eyes.

"Hayley!" The both said in unison, gong over the to the woman who stood up at her name, spotting the two approaching. The three engulfed one another in a hug, pulling away, not sure of what to say as they stared at one another in silence. All filled with worry, hoping for the best.

"They won't let me see her, she's in surgery or something, they said." Hayley spoke, filling up the silence. "They dont know how bad it is."

Ally and Lauren nodded, as they all took a seat on one of the seats. Waiting. Praying. Hoping.

They all say there together for hours with no word of anything, just the sour of the people around them. Walking around, talking. Every time they heard footsteps approaching, they hoped it was someone to tell them that Y/n was okay. But everytime, nothing of the kind came.

Soon the sunlight began to rise, shine in through the windows. They were all alone, together. All drifting into their own worlds. None of them had been able to get any sleep at all throughout the night.

"Its morning..." Ally spoke up, aising her head off of Hayley's shoulder where it had rested for the past hour.

"Yeah." The two others said together.

"I can't go to the bakery, not until i know Y/n is alright." She said quietly, closing her eyes.

It was another two hours, when footsteps began to approach. They knew it wasn't to tell them about Y/n. But still, they looked up. Seeing a woman who looked like a doctor walk out.

"Is anybody here for a Y/n Y/ln?" The woman asked, causing all three of them to pop up amd approach the doctor.

"We are." Lauren replied.

The woman smiled, her name tag reading Michaels. "Good news... she's alive, still."

"Bad news?" Lauren asked, fearfully.

"The bad news? She's...."

××××××××××××

A/n: Heyyyy, been a while, huh? Probably two or three months haha

Here though. Short, but I'm tired. Plus i can't think much, annnd i am bored.

Enjoy

Sorry its short

p.s. still surprised people read this