Chapter 10 | Papyrus

Yay! The big one o! Hope you like it. :)

(Claire's point of view)
I didn't know what to do. I could either fight, or stall for time. What if Sans could help me? Oh well. I'm not gonna count on it.
"You shouldn't have been so scared, poor Claire. You should've just stayed in the garage." Papyrus told me. "Sans can't help you this time, although he likes you more than it seems he does."
Papyrus threw some bone attacks at my soul. I moved to the right and avoided them just in time. Then, a blue attack came from the left, so I didn't move a muscle.
"What does that mean? Sans likes me more than it seems?" I asked Papyrus.
"That's pretty self explanatory, sweetheart." Papyrus said to me.
Seriously? That's the second time someone down here's called me sweetheart.
By the way, I don't think Sans likes me more than he likes me as a friend.
Does Papyrus think Sans likes me more than a friend?
If he really does think that, he must be crazy.
Papyrus summoned more bones and fired them at my soul. I failed to dodge in time, and they hit me.
Ouch.
"Papyrus, I've got a million things to ask you. Like, why did you call me sweetheart? And why do you think Sans has a stronger connection to me than it looks?"
Papyrus sighed. "Look, it's normal to call someone like you sweetheart. And also, I can tell Sans is easily attracted to you. I could tell from the beginning!"
I rolled my eyes. "Because that's realistic."
Papyrus growled. "No! I'm serious! I read the notes Sans sent to you. He must really like you!"
Well, I didn't think of that...
"Well, his nice little fantasy is over, because when I capture you, Sans is gonna be so worried that he'll jump off a bridge! Nyeh heh-"
Papyrus was almost finished with that signature laugh of his when he fell down face first in the snow. It was revealed to be Sans pushing him from behind.
"Come on, kid. Let's get you to safety," He said.
DETERMINATION.
But Papyrus stood back up glaring right at Sans. "Sans, I'm gonna-"
"Papyrus!" Sans begged him. He stood right in front of Papyrus. "Please spare this human! I......."
Sans was silent.
"I love her."