Lucy

I walked into Magnolia High muttering an inaudible sigh under my breath, "great another new school."

"Lu-chan!" A voice shouts in a high pitch tone, causing me to turn around abruptly to see who it was. I had turned to see one of the blue haired girls from the bus heading towards me.

I think her name started with an "L," although there were too many people to remember from this morning. I coudn't possibly remember everyone's names from the bus.

"L..." I started to say, furrowing my eyebrows in thought.

"Levy." Should told me with a wide grin.

"Hello Levy," I repeated in attempt to remember the short name.

"Do you need help finding your classes Lu-chan?" She asked me rocking on the balls of her feet.

"If you can."

She nodded. "Come on Lu-chan." She grabbed my hand and started pulling me.

"What's your first period?" I struggled to find my schedule in my bag, because Levy was pulling me.

"English 1-A." I said.

She nodded again and started pulling me down a hallway. After stumbling through people for a while, we had finally made it.

"Here you are, English class 1-A." I nodded a thanks.

"No prob, Lu-chan. Natsu is the only one from our group in this class you can sit with him. He'll get you caught up." The blunette said waving to me as she walked away.

Now the next question is, who is Natsu? Like I said, I can't remember everybody's name from the bus. Was he the one sitting next to Erza or the one who sat beside Levy? Maybe he was sitting next to the white haired girl, Lisanna was it? Or maybe he was the boy who comanded me to sit by him.

When I walked in the classroom I saw a boy with spiky pink hair and onyx-green eyes. Okay, so I was sitting on the bus beside Natsu.

There was an empty seat beside Natsu, so I made my way over there. "Hey.. Natsu?" He turned his head to look at me. He just kept staring into my eyes, it started to get a little creepy so I turned away. I quietly sat down and just stared straight at the board.

I tried to take a side glance at Natsu. I could see his face turned towards me, but I couldn't tell where his eyes were. I tried ignoring him.

Class started like a usual day for the rest of the students. Except I had no idea what we were learning. My last school wasn't as farther ahead in English as this class is.

After a bit of a debate inside my head, I finally turned to Natsu for help. "Do you think you can help me?" I asked a little shyly.

He nodded in reply, and began sort of explaining a bit of what they had gone over so far. I quickly caught up since I'm a fast learner.

Everytime I would look at him when he was talking he would sort of stare into my eyes. I'm not sure if that counts as flirting, or what. But it was a little weird.

"So you'll are going to start working on poetry?" I asked.

It seemed like the lessons were sort of foreshadowing poetry.

A few seconds after I asked my question, he spoke too. "Why do your eyes hold pain?"

I was a little startled by his question. "What?" I furred my eyebrows at him. I sat there still in shock.

He just kept looking me in the eye. I turned away from him. Like on queue, the bell rang. Saved by the bell. I quickly grabbed my things and headed out the door.

Perhaps Levy thought I would get Natsu to walk me to my next class, but I was not about to walk with him.

He seems creepy. Seriously, "Why do your eyes hold pain?" How can you even tell if people have pain in their eyes? And if he was implying I tell him something that could have been a painful experience, then that is personal and creepy.

***Updated 5/31/17***