Chapter Thirty-Seven.

As you already know, my life has already been fucked up. I was never the one to be consider the ‘brave’ one since I spent my whole life fearing my dad. I was bullied in school for being too shy and never talked. I guess I take being a coward from my mom since she spent her time drinking her problem away and I wonder if she decided to think that AA meeting is bullshit and opened her favorite Vodka bottle.

So I don’t know why I would do what Scott says and be strong and brave as he left me here all alone. I thought when I see him again—he’ll get me out of here. No, he just left again and told me to ‘trust him’. I have a hard time trusting people, but inside of me, I do want to trust Scott. People do say we should take chances. I guess I’m putting my virginity in Scott’s hand—

Oh how awkward, I thought to myself as my cheeks blushed up. Not what I meant, but I’m hoping Scott comes back and gets me the hell out of here before some old pervert takes my virginity.

As I turned the hallways to my room at ten at night, I slowed my pace until I stopped halfway near my room when I saw Javier and one of his men at my door. Javier smiled at me and my back crawled uncomfortably.

Javier walked towards me, “Abigail, great, you already got a shower. One less thing we have to do. Come on, we have to get you ready. Maybe Katie can do something with that dull hair.” he said, taking a strain of my damp hair.

 “I hope you know this is wrong.” I said.

“I know, I have a daughter no more than thirteen. I wouldn’t want anything happen to my princess, but unlike her, you aren’t my daughter.” he said. “And this is just simply business, it’s not like it wasn’t going to happen anyways.”

 “This all will come back times three, I hope you know.” I said.

“Well, I’ll be damned when it comes.” he said. “Josh, grab her.”

“What—ow, let go!” I screeched when Josh grabbed me by my upper arm roughly.

“Not too hard, we can’t hurt her too much.”, Javier said, moving in front of us as we starting to walk—more like Josh tugging me with him. “You never know Abigail, some of the men aren’t bad looking. Rich and powerful to, might take you off my hands if you show them a good night. I’ve heard of some of the girl I sold became mistresses of some powerful people, you should consider yourself lucky.”

 “No thanks.” I hissed.

“Well, you never know, you might like it.”, he said and I snorted, rolling my eyes. “You’re really one stubborn girl, you know?” he asked. “Let’s change that attitude as in right now.”

 We soon came up to a room in the lower wing of the mansion. Javier opened the door, “Found the last girl, Katie. Make her look beautiful, she’s a bit on the average side.” he said and I glared at him.

We came into some kind of dressing room where I found five others girls around my age in chairs as a lady did their hair or makeup. All had a scared nervous look on their face.