Chapter 9

Hoseok's POV

Jimin and I came back from trying to find Y/n, we walked through the door. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU TWO GO!?" Jin screamed at us.

He continued to scream until Namjoon came and took him away, he came back a short while after. "Come on." He calmly said leading us to the dining room where the rest of the guys and girls were.

Ali saw Jimin and came up to him and hugged him, they talked to each other a bit, then left to go somewhere else, probably Jimin's room.

I sat down with everyone else. "So where did you go?" Namjoon asked me calmly.

I looked down at the table, tears threatening to fall, "to fina y/n." I replied, Yoongi came across the table to sit beside me.

He put his arm around my shoulders and I looked at him, "why didn't you tell me?" He asked, I shrugged then he sighed, "you realise my brother works as an officer, yes?"

I looked at him and nodded, "but neither of us know her location, he can't do anything until we find where she is." I replied.

He gave me a small smile, "we can track her location from her phone." I looked at him then slapped him across the chest, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS SOONER DUMBASS!" I shouted at him. "I WAS WAITING UNTIL YOU'D ACTUALLY STOP LOOKING SO DEPRESSED AROUND THE HOUSE AND ACTUALLY DECIDE TO FIND HER!" He shouted back.

"SHUT UP, both of you." Zali shouted stopping our fight. I turned back to him, "what are we waiting for? Let's go." I said and we both left headed to the police station.

Y/n's POV

"Come on babe, say that you love me." Jason said pushing his burning cigarette into my skin more. I yelped in pain. "I-I love y-you." I said.

He removed the cigarette from my skin and I saw a burn mark where he put his cigarette. He then grabbed my hand and kissed the place where my burn was. "See that wasn't so hard," he said as he smirked.

"Now tell me y/n, did you fall in love with anyone else while I was gone?" He asked, I shook my head "no." I lied, I didn't want him to hurt Hoseok, luckily I got pretty good at lying since I was with him.

He smirked at me, then he cupped my face. "Good girl, neither have I." I slapped his hand away from my face. "But I'm not in love with you either." I stated looking away from him.

His smirk soon turned into a scowl, he grabbed my hair making me face him. "Well I guess I'm gonna have to make you love me." He said.

My eyes went wide with fear "n-no, p-please d-don't. I'm begging y-you p-please d-don't." I said as tears started to fall. He cupped my face again.

"I'm sorry baby, but you've been a bad girl, I wasn't planning to do this. I thought you were a good girl." He let out a sigh, then he looked at me with a sickening, psycho like smile. "But I guess things have changed over these years."

Hello my readers, I am so sorry I havn't updated this story in a while, but here is the 9th chapter. Your welcome, I will try to update more frequently.

But anyways, thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed and I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜