Chapter 10

Hoseok's POV

"So we can finally find her!" I asked Yoongi's brother, with a wide smile across my face he nodded his head as he plugged my phone into his computer.

"But only if you call her now, I don't even need anyone to answer, I just need it to ring." He replied.

I didn't hesitate to call her, I put it on speaker as I hoped she would answer. It started ringing, but what happened next made my heart sink.

(Italics are for the person on the call)

"Who is this, and why do you have my baby's number?" I heard a male voice ask me.

Who was this person calling y/n his baby, I didn't hesitate to answer him back. "My name is Hoseok. Who are you?" I answered coldly.

"My name is Jason, what relation do you have with my little kitten?" He asked me, his nickname he gave her made me sick, I should be the only one to call her nicknames like that.

"I'm her boyfriend." I replied coldly once again. I heard him chuckle over the line. I really wanted to punch whoever this Jason is in the face.

"So my little kitten lied to me, I need to punish her for that." He said I felt my eye twitch as I clenched my fists.

"Ohh, and don't bother finding us, you won't be able to anyway. Ohh, and also she's moved on, she dosen't need a low life dickhead anymore." And with that he just hung up.

Rage was all I felt, who the fuck is this guy, what is he planning to do with y/n, what has already happened to her, did she not tell me something.

Just then Yoongi grabbed my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts. "We've got her location. I'm sorry about that idiot." Yoongi said reassuringly.

I turned to his brother and bowed, "thank you for your help, now I have my girlfriend to save and a dickhead to punch." He nodded as he gave me the location.

Yoongi and I went to the car to go find y/n.

Y/n's POV

I woke up in darkness on a bed, I tried to move but I soon realised that my arms and feet were tied to the beds frames.

"Don't try babe, your only going to get yourself hurt." Jason said as he flicked on the light and came to my side.

"Ohh, I also had a nice chat with your boyfriend." He said smirking, my eyes widened.

"You lied to me baby girl. You need to be punished for that." He said, I started crying, Jason cupped my face and wiped my tears away.

"Don't cry baby, it only makes you look weak, but I'm still gonna give you your punishment." He said giving me a smirk as he pulled my hair and slapped me.

What did I do to deserve this, when did it all go wrong? All I wanted was a normal life, but I guess not. Please Hoseok, please save me.

Hello my readers, I hope you liked this chapter and thank you for reading and as always, I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜