You Have Two Choices... Love Or Betrayal

______

Cordelia Bane.

WINTER

I stand in the backyard watching the snowfall from the white sky very slowly, I held out my arm as snowflakes instantly melted in the palm of my hand. My body is tucked underneath warm clothing that Guy bought before the snow came along,

It might have been three months but shockingly enough my time with Guy I wouldn't trade in the world, I wouldn't trade it to be rescued.

I kneeled down swapping some snow, my eyes found Guy ahead of me chopping up wood with the ax as he grunts with every hit.

"Are you gonna be finished yet?" I asked. Guy looked at me adjusting his cap

"Almost sweetheart, Why won't you go inside its getting cold"

I nod wiping my hands off and beginning to walk into the house, I enter the kitchen taking off my jacket and knitted hat. the warmth in the house made me feel better,

Minutes later, Guy came inside removing his jacket and cap too, I smiled grabbing a cup filling it with water, I take a few sips letting the liquid soothe my dry throat.

When I felt Guy's body hug me from behind, I smiled turning my head to look at him "Are you hungry?" I asked.

Guy rotated me around as my arms circled his neck our body heat brought warmth to the both of us.

"No, I'm not" I closed the gap between our lips and Guy wasted no time to respond, he cupped my face and It's starting to get pretty heated then my hands traveled to his belt buckle...

"Hold on sweetheart" Guy stopped me by grabbing my hands, I looked at him confused. "I have to make a run to town," He said. I pouted kissing his lips again and again until Guy returned it.

"Can it wait until tomorrow" I suggested lifting up his shirt very aroused, wanting him but Guy stopped me once again by snatching both of my wrists.

Guy chuckled noticing the desire for him in my eyes.

"I promise sweetheart we will definitely proceed this when I return but for now I have to get ready" Guy kissed my knuckles before leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes knowing it will be hours till he gets back and knowing I won't be in the mood anymore.

I sighed washing my glass putting it away back in the cabinet I decided to find Guy who is in the bedroom finding clean clothing in his drawers. I sat on the bed watching Guy take off his shirt my eyes admired his back muscles suddenly an insane idea came to mind.