Trouble

I walk down the busy street and look at the shop windows. Every item I see if distasteful or overpriced. Lame.

I walk near an alley when suddenly I'm pushed in. I hit the ground and look up in pain. Two men around my age step in front of me. Their muscles are big, and they both smirk.

"Hello, pretty lady," the one with the blond hair says.

"Leave. Me. Alone." I say angrily.

He smacks me. "Don't you dare speak to me like that, you stupid bitch. Come home with me now. Give me a good fuck, and make me a sammich."

"Never," I spit.

The black haired one pulls my hair. "Come with us. Now."

I try to scream, but he covers my mouth. "Be a good little girl and shut up. Don't make us use duct tape." He says while pulling out a roll of the tape.

I bite his hand and try to get up, but the blonde one throws me back by the hair. He smirks as the black haired one pulls out a pocket knife. He smiles and runs his knife lightly along my cheek while saying, "Don't worry. We won't hurt you.... If you cooperate."

He presses his knife slightly into my cheek, and I feel a warm liquid drip down my face. Blood.

I squirm around, but the blonde holds me down with a tight grip. They pick me up after taping my mouth shut, and they carry me to their car. Strangely no one's around. I see a pink mist on the right. It disappears and suddenly appears on the left. It stops and reveals itself to be......

Superluv.

I gasp as he kicks the blonde in the crotch. The black haired guy throws me to the ground and approaches Superluv. His hands form fists, and he tries to punch Superluv. He misses and gets thrown back by Superluv.

As both get up, they run towards Superluv. Superluv kicks them both when they approach, sending them into the air.

Superluv advances towards me and helps me up. I kiss his cheek as he smiles. I pull off his mask to see that it actually is Shane.

I gasp. "What happened to your bullet wound?"

He chuckles. "I healed it up this morning when the doctors left my room. I snuck out the window and went looking for you."

I pace around a bit and stare at the ground. "Why didn't you tell me you had super powers?" I whisper.

He runs his gloved hand across my cut cheek. "I didn't want to. I didn't want to freak you out."

I look up with tears forming. "You're my boyfriend, Shane. We're supposed to tell each other everything!" I pause for a moment. "What else are you hiding?"

He says nothing.

"WHAT ELSE ARE YOU HIDING?" I yell.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. "Baby, I promise you that I'm not hiding anything else."

"How can I be sure?" I whisper while he wipes tears off of my cheek.

He presses his soft lips against mine and pulls back. "That's how."

I smile. "I love you, Shane."

"I love you, too, Lisa."

"Lisa?!"

I frown as a weird sensation goes through me.

I shoot up in bed and run my fingers through my hair. Another dream with Shane. I've been having these for weeks.

I look up as I hear a knock on my door. Probably my mom. "Come in!" I yell.

I gasp as Shane walks in.