Brittani

We finally finish cleaning up the mess in the kitchen. Shane pulls out his phone.

"Fuck!" He exclaims.

"What?" I ask.

"Brittani will be here in ten minutes!"

"What?!"

"I know! Uh, I'll shower first. Prepare your things. I'll be quick." He runs off.

I shake my head. How the hell am I supposed to get ready in ten minutes? I'm a girl! Girls always take a long time.

I run into our room and gather my makeup and outfit. Shane runs out a few moments later.

"Quick! We have eight minutes!"

"Fuck," I mutter as I run into the bathroom. I take a short, short shower and hop out. I blowdry my hair and apply some simple makeup. You know, primer, foundation, concealer, eyelid primer, three eyeshadows, eyeliner, mascara, blush, highlighter, setting spray, lipstick, and lip gloss. I'm amazed I got all that done in 6 minutes! But it's not that much, right?

I run out as the doorbell rings to see Shane with straightened hair. He looks at me. "Damn, you got a lot done in 6 minutes!"

"I know," I say as I flip my hair back like a supermodel.

We run up to the door. Brittani extends her arms and pulls us into a huge hug.

"Hi guys!" She says.

"Hi Brittani!" He says, imitating her.

"Shane Dawson, I do not sound like that."

"Brittani, you do sound like that," he imitates.

I shake my head. "Stop acting like two year olds," I scold them playfully.

Brittani smiles. "It's so nice to finally meet you! I've heard so much about you."

"Thank you! I absolutely adore your videos!"

Shane groans.

"So," I ask, "what are you guys filming?"

"A skit with our emo characters." He replies.

Brittani says, "We have a cameraman and Tay Zonday!"

Tay pops up behind her. "Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh circus. Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh afro, circus, afro circus, afro, Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, afro."

We burst out laughing.

Tay extends his hand. "Nice to meet you," he says as I shake his hand. "I've heard so much about you."

"Apparently a lot of people have," I say.

"I tell them every single detail," Shane says creepily.

I shake my head. "Oh, Shane Lee."

"You sound like my mother," he chuckles.

We head out, and I stand nearby trying to hold in my laughs. The sketch is hilarious. When they finish, Shane films a short iPhone video. I was the one in the rainbow afro!  *Video on side*

All of us spend the rest of the day watching tv and talking. Brittani and Tay are so nice!

Brittani and I plan to hang out the next day at the citywalk. This should be fun!

----------------

Sorry for the long wait! I was so busy!