1. three years

[ third person ]

Dora was getting ready to head to Boots' place, they were going to fuck! when Dora was putting on some perfume, which smelled like Swiper's cum.. someone came inside her room. She turned around looking at the unknown person. Dora soon gasps realising it was non other than.. Peppa Pig.

-

Dora and Peppa go way back.. like three years way back. They met at a strip festival, also known as a club. Peppa was one of the dancers / strippers there and Dora was immediately interested in her. So she payed someone to bring Peppa home with her. Dora was in love with Peppa, and Peppa was the one who took Dora's virginity.. but Peppa only loved Dora's money. Dora found out that Peppa was only using her to get to her money and immediately Dora called it quits between them. This made Dora sad and depressed for ages, she even attempted suicide at one point. But then she met Boots. Boots made Dora happy, but not as happy as Peppa used to make her feel- and there was a part of Dora that she didnt wanna let people in, she didnt trust anyone besides Boots after the Peppa incident.

-

Peppa was right there, in front of Dora. Giving her a warm smile, after three years of not seeing each other there they were face to face.

" what are you doing here Peppa? and how'd you get in? " Dora asked in a rude tone.