Dusk till Dawn trailer

PARANORMAL by princesshayiffos

Description .

What happens when the sun refuse to rise?

The dark days, oh the dark days. The whole universe will be in darkness and this time figuratively.

"So you're saying, whoever controls the amulets controls the sun?" Mouka asked.

###

After so many years, Alice Crawley discovers she's no ordinary spell binder and she's to be trained by the Malone triplets, Andrew, Alex and Asher. Everything was perfectly normal.

Well as normal as it could get until her best friend, Matthew, open a book leading to a series of 'events'.

They venture from Bulio to Inex, Inex to Aanki, Aanki to Cantatrix, on a mission in search for Matthews' long lost father.

But it seems that's not the only mission they bargained for.

Someone is stopping the sun from rising. Asher Malone is loosing his powers, Matt's becoming a threat and Alice still can't create a time loop. No body knows where the man in pyjamas has disappeared to.

Will they be able to find Matt's father?

Will Alice have that normal life she always wanted?

And who's the man in the hooded cloak?

Beware, nine lives to spare.

Link on wattpad https://my.w.tt/CY0cjgIWGQ

I don't own any of the clips I only edited them credit to their directors and original editors Ariana Grande, Erik Colon, Christopher Velez, Zayn Malik, Dove Cameron, Alan Walker, Katy Perry and Joel Pimentel

Videos from Vampire hunters, Dreaming, Break free, Alone, Bet in stereo, Fiesta, Hey DJ, Queresa, Unconditionally and Steal my girl.

Credit to CNCO, One direction and Alan walker

Music: Alone by Alan Walker.

Oh and don't forget to check the book here's the link in case you missed it.
https://my.w.tt/CY0cjgIWGQ

Video link: https://youtu.be/YONK4gSyvKs

This is a book written by me.