Behind Closed Hearts trailer

TEENFICTION by paint_me_colourless

Description.

A small town girl, Scarlet, has had pretty much the same few friends since she was a kid. Come a new guy from out of town, and she realises that her friends weren't what she'd always thought they were. Add the fact that she ends up falling for said new guy who was supposed to be her so called best friend's boy friend to the mix, and you have a mind boggling, soul shattering story which is nothing short of an emotional roller coaster.

Be prepared to cry, laugh and get angry, all at the same time as you read thus bittersweet story which involves Scarlet realising what true friends and star crossed lovers actually mean when she finds both of them in a single guy. And watch as said guy realises what it means to truly love someone.

None of them are perfect, each having their own demons to fight, their own mistakes to apologise for. The only thing left to see now is if they both are strong enough to forgive each other and move on or not.

Story by paint_me_colourless

Video edit by princesshayiffos

Link to the story on wattpad:
https://my.w.tt/ww01BGbFsR

I don't own any of the clips used in the video. I only edited them, credit to their directors and original editors. Taylor Swift, Zayn Malik, Justin Beiber and Hailee Stanfield.

Videos from Midnight Memories, Love myself, Rock bottom, Beauty and the Beat, Friends, What makes you beautiful, love story, let me go and you belong with me.

Credit to one direction, chainsmokers.

Music: Roses by The chainsmokers.

Oh and don't forget to check the book 'Behind Closed hearts by paint_me_colourless on wattpad.

Here's the link in case you missed it. https://my.w.tt/ww01BGbFsR

Link on YouTube: https://youtu.be/w0WZXIG2y8E