iii.

03 ⸻ when you blocked his way

"you going?" namjoon asked taehyung. they're on the hall, while the other members were walking away right now.

they planned on skipping. if one or two or more of them wanted to do something.. the rest must join or follow except for taehyung, he got plans.

"nah." tae answered shortly without even looking at his hyung as he turn his back to walk away, leaving joon without waiting for his words.

namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, and just shrug then run-walk towards the others to catch up. maybe taehyung will fucking lay the nerd on the fucking sheet right now or never, how desperate.

taehyung was crossing the hall with few students looking at him, but he doesn't give a fuck plus he is used to it. there he saw the nerd being the shy boy while carrying books wrapped with his arms. he is talking with a teacher.

he was going to approach the boy but some girl popped infront of him, she has long hair and a pretty face caused by a thick makeup, looks like a fake bitch hiding in a mask.

taehyung raise his eyebrow, expecting a 5th? 23rd? he don't know how many times, but he knows it's a another cringey confession.

"hi oppa," the girl let out a love letter on her hands, showing it to him. she continue shyly, "f-for you.."

now fuck, he is totally the center of attention. taehyung gets the love letter, and just dropped it on the floor. he then step on it and walk pass her.

he doesn't care if he hurted her feelings, it's her fault she popped infront of him causing him to stop on his tracks. he clicks his tongue, "now the nerd is gone, just great."

"