Chapter Three

Shivay reaches home and gets down of his car he is looking all around his house and says "so good to be back".

He is walking towards the house and reaches at the entrance but before he can step into the house dadi shouts.

Dadi: wait there only shivay, you can't enter the house.

Shivay( shocked): what happened dadi

All: what happened dadi/ mummyji

Dadi: without Aarti how can he enter my billu is come after so long I have to remove any evil eye from him and do his Pooja nah.

All: yes yes

Shivay: dadi you scared me.

Dadi: pinky bring the Aarti Thali and do shivay Pooja

Pinky: yes mummyji

Pinky does Aarti of shivay and puts tikka for him. Shivay touches pinky feet and enters the house. He hugs his dadi and kisses her forehead. He then meets his dad, bade papa and Badi MA. He meets Om ru who tear up seeing him after so long and same is the case with shivay. Shivay then hugs priyanka tightly and kisses her forehead. Priyanka lightly starts sobbing.

Shivay (gets worried): kya hua priyanka.

Dadi: well her brother is come after so long won't she tear up that to just before her wedding.

All family members tear up.

Shivay: come on guys please don't cry am back now please all smile for me and my prinku pehalwan please don't cry now am here we will enjoy every rasam of your wedding.

All smile and move towards the dining table. All favourite food of shivay is made. All are laughing and cracking jokes and enjoying their family time.

Finally all retire to sleep.

Next day morning dadi called shivaay to her room.

Good morning dadi shivaay smiled and kissed his beloved dadi forehead saying you called me nah.

Good morning my billu come sit here I wanted to talk something important with you. Dadi said lovingly patting the seat next to her on the bed.

Shivaay was a little worried about what dadi was going to say and asked in a very serious tone with creases on his forehead but dadi calmed him down by running her hand through his face saying billu nothing serious I just wanted to talk to you. Now that prinku is getting married I want that someone else should come into the house as well. Shivaay was hell confused and gave a very confused look to dadi.

What do you mean dadi asked shivay raising his eyebrow. Dadi sighed and said you may be a big business man but you don't have any common sense..shivaay pouted hearing dadi she replied giggling I am talking about your marriage.. shivaay made an O face and said please dadi I don't want to get married now I am still settling in my life and working very hard, I don't know if marriage is my cup of tea. Rudra entered along with Om and said in a loud voice what dadi bhaiya likes coffeee and your offering him tea. Dadi, Om and shivaay all shouted shut up Rudra. Rudra made a puppy dog face and sat quietly on the bed. Shivay continues saying dadi marriage is a big commitment and right now the only important thing for me are my deals and nothing else.. I may end up treating marriage also like a deal and I don't want that plus I don't know what type of girl will come into this house what if she tries to separate us and creates misunderstandings I don't want all of that please... dadi looked disappointed but Om turned shivaay and said may be now you feel this way but when the time comes and the right girl enters your life you won't be able to stop yourself.. you would want to do things for her which you may have never done for anyone.. your days will start with her and nights end with her.. her happiness will be your and her sadness will be your pain.. she will be your everything without whom you will be nothing and that day my brother you will know ur in love.
Rudra smiled and looked at Om saying bhaiya has more tantrums than the queen of England do you think there is a girl made to handle that.. shivaay flares at Rudra and he just hid behind Om.
Shivaay replied nonchalantly  to Om I don't believe in Love everything is just a deal for everyone, you give me something and I give you something. The essence of relationships are only money and power.
Dadi who was listening everything quietly finally spoke shivaay jab ishqbaazi hoga nah Toh kya paisa aur kya power.. everything will be only love. ... Shivaay was about to retaliate but Rudra said leave it dadi you don't worry you tell me about it this bhaiya doesn't understanding anything besides deals..dadi replied chup khotya meri billu ki bhi dhulania aayegi... Rudra started dancing singing billu ki billi aayegi ... all were like billi.. Rudra replies bhaiya billu hai Toh hui nah unki biwi billi.. and he does the logic sign.. dadi, shivaay and Om just face palm themselves and leave for breakfast.

Next chapter finally the meeting of shivaay and annika... the roller coaster ride starts now