-1 How could this happen?

"Our wedding is in two weeks Hamdan! We have to do so many things. "I believe in you, do you believe in me, in us?"

Uncle Saeed, are you ready to bring us to our plane?
We have to leave in 1,5/2 hours..

Well Hamdan, I'm waiting on you guys. It's up to  the two of you.. if that's the case hop in the Rolls Royce Instead the Mercedes G-Wagon! I bet you guys have brought a ton of suitcases with you.

Hamdan POV

"That's really generous of you Uncle. I think that Ameerah likes to travel in style as well. Speaking about Ameerah, where is she? It's taking a long time to go to the lavatory isn't it? You know what uncle? I'm gonna take a quick look about her where abouts."

Ameerah POV

"HAMDAN!!" Hamdan where are you?? Auw I can't believe that this is happening to me right now!

"Ameerah! Habibti what happened to you? I heard your screams from the porch.. Ameerah? Please talk to me habibti what happened?"

Ameerah POV

As I heard Hamdan's footsteps aproaching, I quickly start to faint. There is something that I haven't told Hamdan yet. When I was four, a horse kicked me in my stomach which caused an internal bleeding with a serious trauma. Since than I can't carry heavy weight. I'm afraid for his reaction..

I felt Hamdan shaking my body hoping that I won't pass out. And I was gone.

Hamdan POV

Oh no. "UNCLE! Uncle? UNCLE!!! Call the ambulances she passed out!" While I was yelling, I thought to myself how this could happen. Why right now? I mean I don't understand.. 10 minutes ago she was so happy and so excited to travel, and now we're on our way to the hospital! Will she be alright? I'm frightened if something is terribly wrong with her health.