Rainy Days

{Lams}

Don't really have a prompt for this one, because I didn't really have a request for it... I'm trying to get some of my own Ideas so that I'm not constantly asking for requests... anywho

It's just a very unexpected *strained sarcasm*, Storm Chapter...

Alex's POV

My heart was pounding in my chest as raindrops fell against the window. Now, to any other person, this would be considered calming or relaxing. Nope- not for me. Rain meant storms, and storms took me to a dark place.  Tears were pooling in my eyes, threatening to spill. My hands were shaking uncontrollably as I tried to text the group chat in hopes one of them could come over and help me- at least stay with me until it was over.

HamHam: Can one of you please come over...

HamHam: Im scared

HamHam: please...

LargeBaguette: Sorry, Mon Ami... I'm out of town with Herc

HamHam: wha

HamHam: what about John?

LargeBaguette:

🤷

'Shit! I'm stuck here on my o-' my thoughts got cut off by a yelp as thunder crashed outside. The tears flowed down my cheeks as I curled up into a ball and cried, thoughts and memories from that night flooding my head. 'I should have died in that storm instead of my brother... I should have died from the sickness instead of my mother...'

John's POV

I darted through the rain, not caring that I was getting soaked in the process. As soon as I realized that it was going to storm I knew I needed to be there with Alexander. I ran down the sidewalk, puddles of water splashing up with every step I took. By the time I made it to his apartment, I was soaked- my hair was dripping with water, my jacket was soaked too. I dropped it on the ground, not really caring about it at the moment.

"Alex?!" I looked around frantically. "Alex where are you??"

I heard muffled sobs from the other side of the bathroom door. I ran over to the door, knocking softly as I attempted to calm myself down. The last thing he needed was for me to be panicking while trying to help.

"Alex? C-Can I come in?" He just whimpered softly in response, so I pushed the door open to find him laying on the floor.

I immediately crouched down, hugging him close to me and mumbling softly. I loved him so much- I hated seeing him like this...

Alex's POV

I let out a soft gasp as warm arms wrapped around me. I heard a familiar voice speaking softly to me-  no longer the memories of crashing waters and cries. I was safe- I wasn't in that dark place anymore. I wasn't alone... He was here... I opened my eyes and saw John, looking down at me. His hair was all wet, but he was here. Sobs racked my body as I clung to him, tears soaking into his already damp t-shirt. I felt a small kiss on the top of my head, making me feel calmer.

"It's okay Alex... It's over... I won't let anything happen to you, okay?" John mumbled into my hair, petting it softly.

After a bit, my sobs had died down into soft whimpers. I looked up at John to see him smiling down at me. I hugged him again, smiling to myself. "I-I love you John..." I mumbled softly as I starred to fall asleep.

John chuckled and hugged me tighter. "I love you too Alex... and I'll never let anyone hurt you..."

-----------------------

OkaYY thats... something?? (It's short I know)

It took forever, but I had some bad times with holidays and stuff, and so I stopped writing for a while. I'm back though, so that's something... If any of you have any requests feel free to PM or comment your requests...

o k a y b y e