03 | BARRY GABREWSKI [pt 1]

"Look, it's Barry Warry!" Someone yelled through the halls, you turn away from your friends and look over to some bully you didn't know

"Look, it's Barry Warry!" Someone yelled through the halls, you turn away from your friends and look over to some bully you didn't know. You had only been going to that school for a week and you were still learning people's names.

This shy, terrified kid snapped out of his thoughts as he saw the bully approach him. He started coughing and wheezing, you assumed he had some sort of asthma sickness.

"Who's that?" You asked your friend, Amy, pointing to the bully.

"Everyone calls him Chelini." You watched as the kid tried to get his inhaler, only for it to be snatched by this 'Chelini' person.

"Good to know." You mumbled, walking to their direction. Amy grabbed your arm, "What're you doing! He'll rip you to shreds."

"He won't do shit Amy." You yanked your arm away and pushed past the crowd. Barry was laying on the ground gasping for air while Chelini stood on him with one foot and waved his inhaler in front of his face.

"Leave him alone!" You shout, the halls going quiet. You grab the inhaler away from him and push his foot off of Barry. "You don't do that to people." You prop Barry up, resting your hand on his back while he takes puffs from his inhaler.

"You must be his girlfriend!" The crowd  oohed and made kiss noises.

"I'm not! I'm just a person who actually has a heart."

"Are you new or something? You seem pretty stupid to be hanging around with Barry Warry."

"I am new. Now leave Barry and I alone."

"You just made my list." Chelini growled and the crowd defused.

You and Barry still sat on the floor, "Thanks for sticking up for me, you don't have to be near me anymore." Barry mumbled, looking at the ground.

"I want to hang out with you."

"Why, nobody does. Nobody likes me. I have no friends!" Barry coughed.

"Calm down. I'll be your friend." You smiled and the cute boy.

"I-Okay"

part 2? yes indeed.