Some writings?? Honestly Idk

"I have conquered your Prince! Your King, your Queen! No longer do you bow to them. No longer do you bow at all, not even to me. Stand, my new subjects! Stand and watch as the world falls at your feet! Stand and watch as you become the masters of your own domain. For I am your mother, and you are all my children."

Yeah,, I'm pretty sure this was written by me, like, I don't even know when,, a while ago?

Like years, maybe?

So, uh, what kind of quote was this? Was an OC of mine supposed to be saying this? Is this a quote from them? What kind of fucking situation would this speech be said

I'm also pretty sure that this writing was supposed to sound epic and that's literally the only reason as to why I even came up with the thing.

Here are some additional writings:

"I do not walk with darkness, yet I do not walk in light. Come forth, souls of the wicked! For I am unpredictable, unseeable. Let us battle until one of us cannot any longer."

"Ancestors! Hear my call. You have betrayed your kind! You have betrayed your sons and your daughters. You have refused to lend a hand to those in need! So now you shall pay for your crimes. Come! And let us see whose sins will overthrow."

"You call me barbaric, a shame upon all realms. I disagree. Come forth, Name-Caller, Reckless One, and we shall see who is the shame of realms."

Like

what is this