Family is confusing

Ok I know most of y'all have your dad and your mom and MAYBE a sibling but idk you could be an only child idk your life

But here's the thing: like,, I don't have a mother? Does that make sense? Like I have a birth mother and she's biologically my mother but I hate her guts and I honestly don't consider her as my mother. The only reason why I don't openly tell her how much I hate her is because none of my other family wants me to do that, so I refrain and only stop talking to my bio mom. Because fuck her, I hate her. I'm glad she doesn't live in the same house as me.

I also don't really have a dad, either, or I didn't have one for the majority of my childhood up until recently. He wasn't there for most of my childhood and I only knew him as the cool uncle (even though I knew he was my bio father) because he'd sometimes come over and sometimes make pancakes. Didn't know much about him, or what he even did, just knew that he travelled so much that I barely saw him and I never really established any sort of relationship with him.

So, my older sister (sisterS, actually, but that's complicated) was the one who shouldered the responsibility of raising me, protecting me, helping me, even teaching me and educating me. I consider HER as my adopted mother, which I only really noticed when I looked up those videos of "send this to your (blank; family member, friend, ex, etc.) without context" bc I wanted to send something like that to her randomly and found myself looking up "send this to your adopted mom without context"?? Like?? Pffxnxjkdndod

Like, I mean, it's not like that's untrue. She sorta did raise me, even though she should NOT have had to do that, especially at such a young age.