DADDY~~~

It was a normal day at the Scp foundation. Scp 173 was hanging out with scp 096 and 106. Scp 049 was sitting on the bloody desk and looking up at the ceiling. He heard a knock on the door. He looked at the door. "Come in" He said as the door opened. He looked up to see scp 035. "Hello doctor" He said, sitting next to the plague doctor. Scp 049 couldn't help but blush. "H-hello, what brings you here?" "I wanted to tell you something. I love you 049. You're so wise, so cunning, so handsome" 049 was a blushing mess. "I-i" He was cut off by 035 kissing him. 049 kissed back without hesitation. 035 put his arms around him. 049 kissed him deeper. 035 licked his bottom lip to ask him for entrance. 049 opened his mouth. 035 took this chance and rubbed his tounge against 049s, making the other scp moan softly. They made out for a bit until 035 noticed a bump on his leg. He pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva forming between the two mouths. 049 was a panting and blushing mess. 035 looked at his boner. 035 put his hand on it and started rubbing his bulge. 049 moaned and moved his hips upward to get more. 035 pulled down his pants and boxers, causing the plague doctors erection to spring out. He was already leaking out pre cum. 035 licked the cum off and started licking his shaft. 049 moaned and grabbed onto the sides of the desk. 035 licked his tip and rubbed his balls. 049 felt more pre cum leak out as his balls we're being touched. 035 swallowed it and moved his head down and started sucking on his dick. 049 moaned loudly and bucked his hips up. 035 bobbed his head up and down. 049 kept bucking his hips until he was thrusting into 035s mouth. 035 moaned, which caused a vibrating motion. 035 kept sucking and swirling his tounge around 049s dick. He felt 049s dick twitch, so he started deep throating him. He did that for a minute or two before he felt a hot liquid pour down his throat. He moaned and swallowed all of 049s cum. 049 was in a moaning fit. He moaned for a bit before going down to just panting. 035 smirked and pulled down his own pants and boxers. He threw them across the room. "I want a little fun before I give you a good time~" 049 was confused. "W-what do you mean?" 035 moved over to his hips and sat on his crotch so that his dick entered him. He moaned and moved his hips back and forth. 049 moaned too. He was a virgin until now, so he has never felt this sensation until now. 035 started bouncing up and down and rocking his hips. 049 bucked his hips. 035 went faster. "F-fuck you're so big" 035 moaned as he licked 049s neck while going faster. 049 tried to speak but he couldn't because he was moaning so much. 035 felt 049s dick twitching again, so he dropped down one more time before they both came. Both of them moaned really loudly. In fact the others heard. 173 figured out who just moaned to high heavens. "Well that escelated quickly." Scp 1111 nodded and looked at 023 with a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face. 023 blushed and ran away. "Nope nope nope nope nope nope"

Meanwhile, 035 got off of 049, cum leaking out of his ass. "Your cum is so hot 049~" 049 blushed. "Enough with the sweet talk just fuck me already" 049 looked desperate. "Wow, that horny, huh? Well, your wish is my command sexy." He poked 049s asshole with his dick. "W-WAIT! I'm a virgin.... Please be careful... " 035 kissed his cheek. "Ok baby. Just one more thing." He grabbed a collar and leash. He put the collar around 049s neck and attached it to the leash. "Bark like the good puppy you are~" 049 blushed. "Woof woof! Bark bark!" 035 put the leash in his mouth and grabbed 049s hips. He put the tip of his dick in. 049 slightly teared up and moaned a little. "J-just shove the whole thing in" "If you say so" 035 shoved his whole dick in. 049 moaned loudly in pain and pleasure. "IT HURTS!!!!" 049 cried a little. 035 kissed the back of his neck. "Its ok. You just have to get used to it." 049 whimpered in pain and moved his hips back slightly to get used to the pain. After about 5 minutes he got used to it. "You can move now" 035 started slowly thrusting into him. 049 moaned in pleasure and pushed his hips back. "F-faster" He panted. 035 pulled on the leash and went faster. He was now going at a normal pace. 049 moaned a little louder. 049 moved his hips back still. He was waiting for 035 to move faster. "The doggy has to beg" "P-please go faster d-daddy~" 035 smirked and went faster. 049 moaned loudly. "Talk dirty to me 049~" He started hitting 049s sweet spot. "O-OHHH I L-LOVE YOUR H-HUGE DICK INSIDE OF M-ME A-AHHHH~ F-FUCK ME UP DADDY! RAVAGE ME! THRUST INTO M-ME UNTIL I CAN'T W-WALK!" 035 smirked and thrusted faster, hitting all the sweet spots in 049. He started jerking 049 off while thrusting faster. 049 was already close, but held it back so he could enjoy this moment.  035 noticed 049s dick throbbing and begging to cum. He put a finger on the tip. "Not so fast my little pet" He kept thrusting into him, now thrusting at an inhuman rate. 049 was moaning and screaming in pleasure and the need to cum. "You're so tight 049~" 035 kept thrusting. He felt himself coming close, so he let go of the tip of 049s dick. They both exploded with cum, 035s hot cum filled up 049s ass. 049 came all over the desk as they both moaned each other's names. 035 thrusted a bit more so they could both ride it out. 035 stopped after they had both finished Cumming. He pulled his dick out as cum leaked out of 049s ass. They got dressed and cleaned up. They layed on the now clean desk and shared a couple of kisses before falling asleep in each other's arms.

AN: wowie. This took so long. I'm so happy I'm done with this. My stomach hurts. I might do more lemons of scp. I might take requests later on. Just not now. Btw if you notice any spelling errors please tell me. K bye))

If you don't know what these characters look like I'll show you

Up there is SCP 049

And that's SCP 035