Chapter Three: Leslie

Hey hey hey, I'm back! Any way, if you wonder why I couldn't continue the cast list, it's because I didn't have enough space, but I'll post it at the end of the chapter.. But seriously, if the language disturbs you, just say something. I'd be happy to star it out.

******************************************************************************************************

Chapter Three

Leslie's POV

    A man with the gun entered the room.

     "Get up." When I didn't move, he grabbed my arm and hauled me to my feet. I lashed out and kicked him in the... well, I don't really need to elaborate.

     ^Good luck having children my friend^ I sighed, she was back. Yep, I have a voice in my head. Call me mental and you'll regret it. Luckily for me, she took off somewhere while I was knocked unconscious and stuffed into the back of a van. Well, I guess you could say I wasn't lucky to be kidnapped, but those men are even more unlucky. And if I was staying here, I was going to make their lives a living hell. No one messes with Leslie Banks and gets away with it.

     The guy on the floor groaned and began reaching for something in his pocket. I stomped on his hand and smirked as I heard a satisfying crack. Next I kicked his head, knocking him unconscious and dragged him to the farthest corner from the door, tying his hands togather with my shoelaces and stuffing both my socks into his mouth.

     ^Great, you got to play kidnapper, now lets get out of hereOkay, okay. I realized that he had left the door open.

     ^Idiots. Couldn't we have been taken by people who know how to properly kidnap people, I mean, they didn't even tie us up^ Whatever. Outside the door there's a long red hallway stretching in either direction.

    ^They don't even decorate like kidnappers. Look at those chandaliers!^ And she was right. There were enormous glass chandliers that were bigger than the ones at home, and that's saying something. I take a step out of the door and crinkle my nose as I sink into a pale pink carpet.

     ^Scratch that, they don't know how to decorate, period.^ My head shot up as I heard foot steps to my left. I stood there like a deer in headlights and watched as a boy about my age stepped around the corner.

     "Hi," he said, "I'm Charlie."

**************************************************************************************************

     Chloe Mortez as Holly

     Isabella Pender as Bella

     Miley Cyrus as Danielle

     Zac Efron as Jason

That's probably all for today. Anyway, there isn't gonna be much swearing from any of the voices (except Archer's) only swearing from the kids, and not much from them either (except Leslie). Anyway, thanks for the votes! Ditto what I said at the end of the last chapter. And please state your opinion on the story, I would love to hear from anyone out there.

Pic of Leslie on the side.

     Maybe more later today, Bye!