Connivance

A loud laughter rings inside the house that gives creeps to the duo who are standing in front of him.

“Of course, if anyone will know my real identity it will always be the famous Ayaka.” Nam Hyun Sik said.

“Where is Kris?” Ayaka asked.

Hyun Sik shook his head. “Very impatient are we? Just wait a litte. This is my first time talking to you both with my real identity.”

“Where’s Dara and Ziyu? Give them back to us.” -Baekhyun

Hyun Sik took a whiskey before answering his little brother. “Oh come on Baekhyun, this is your first time meeting your older brother and you’re looking for your wife? I’m hurt Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun gritted his teeth, trying to control his anger. “I am not here for a reunion. I am here for my wife and nephew. And you are not my brother!”

Hyun Sik drink his whiskey in one go. “Don’t worry. I don’t like you either.”

“HYUN SIK!!!”

The trio looked at the new comer and the duo’s eyes widen in shock.

“A-auntie...”

“M-mom...”

The woman widen her eyes upon seeing the other two people present at the living room. Her eyes swollen in tears and without a second thought she run towards Baekhyun and hugged the latter tightly.

“My son! My Baekhyun!” Seyoung cried out as she continue hugging her missed son.

Hyun Sik clapped his hands seeing the mini reunion in front of him. “Wow! What a great reunion! How long have you been separated? 10 years? 12 years?”

“Hyun Sik,  stop doing this. You already got me, so why are you doing this to him?” Seyoung asked.

Hyun Sik chuckles. “Well, that’s the original plan. I will get you and he will be miserable without his mother. But eventhough, it’s been a long time that your are here with me, you never stop thinking of that son of yours! I am also your son not just him!”

And he throws the glass and the table out of anger and afterwards he laughs evilly that gives chills to the people in the living room.

“CONNOR!” A man immersed at the living room.

“Boss!” A man wearing blacksuit said.

“Bring Ayaka to the room!” Hyun Sik ordered the man.

“Yes, boss.” And the man in ordered walks towards Ayaka.

“Don't touch me!” Ayaka tries to fight but the man is so strong.

“What are you doing? Don’t touch her!!!” Baekhyun tried to pry Connor but instead he got punched.

“Inject her. She won’t stop fighting back.” - Hyun Sik

“Hyun Sik, please stop all this madness.” Seyoung begged her son.

He tilted his head on the side looking back at his mother. “Stop? Why? Mother, I am not even starting.”

Seyoung clasped her hand tightly in begging. “Hyun Sik, please don’t do this.” She said in between her cries.

“Mom...” Baekhyun softly calls out his mother.

A smirk appears into Hyun Sik enjoying how his mother and brother are suffering. “I like to see you beg for your favorite son’s life, mother. I want you to kneel and beg.”