Getting to Know You

"Butterfly. Like a Butterfly
Machi Butterfly, Bu Butterfly
Cheoreom" A song they have made to keep their promise
*-----*

The next day they had brought Syl to the castle. Of course she was at shock but was happy to see me. At breakfast I had prepared puff pastry as I let one of the servers serve it to the king.

Hours later he came back smiling with joy."He loved it! He said it was one of the best he had ever tasted!" He said as I smiled."Really? Im happy there are plenty more on the counter if you like!" I replied as he rushed over to it soon after the boys came in."Maria!!" They said joyfully as I already knew what they were here for. Syl saw them too and chuckled at their action as she got the plate of puff pastries and gave it to them."Thanks you two!!" Jungkook said as he ran out of the kitchen as the others chased him. We laughed at the scene and continued with our day.

BTS's POV
After the chase for the pastries. We headed to the field to train it was our spare time of course. We sighed of how bored we were it was just the same. Just then Maria came out with Syl."Croissants!!" Syl shouted with joy as she took a bite of the pastry she had on her hands."Where?!"Jungkook said as he sprinted to Maria who smiled and offered him one. He gladly took it as he bit it down."Thanks Maria-ah~" He said cutely which made him blush of his action."Aww cute little Jungkookie~" She said smiling."J-Jungkookie?"He said shyly as she explained it was a nickname she thought of. We smiled at the scene. She then came to the other members and gave them croissants. We sat pn the field as we finished the full plate." You pigs! You finished it all!"She said as she laughed at our faces.

Later on Syl had to go as she had to unpack her stuff. So we were left alone with Maria."You know.." She spoke out."Your names are so familiar to my childhood playmates" She continued as we smiled." You too" Jin said as he smiled. Yesterday she had a tour and was able to know all of our names." Sadly I dont know where they are nor know if they are still breathing" She said as she sighed." Well our friend is already up high" We said as she looked at us sadly."I see" She says. We avoided contact as we thought of our loved ones lost. But then...

3rd Person's POV
They sang with all their heart a song they havent sung in years.

They looked at eachother as tears were forming in Maria's eyes." I have to go.." She said but was stopped by Jungkook as he gripped into her arm." Maria please... Look at us.." He said as tears fell. She looked at the ground with no response and in the count of three she hugged Jungkook as tught as she could saying in a whisper tone."I thought I lost all of you.." As the others joined he replied back. "Us too..."