My Private Celebrity [Chapter 2]

Hey guys here's chapter 2! Hope you enjoy it!

COMMENT & VOTE!!

☆ Callie 

'Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.'

I opened my eyes and looked at the time. 5:00am. I turned off the alarm clock and went to wake up my sister. I banged her door. "Cassie! Get up! You have a 6:00 meeting with John and Mr Case. You have to make yourself look decent!" she groaned. I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast.

Cassie entered the kitchen and sat down to eat. My sister is very beautiful. She has long lashes, pink lips, pointed nose, sexy figure, she got our mom's beautiful long straight light blond hair and amber eyes. She's talented, sweet, caring, and everything nice. You can barely find wrong with my sister.

I on the other hand, am not very attractive. I'm not ugly... I think? I'm just not attractive. I'm the complete opposite of my sister. I have slightly curly hair while she has straight hair, I'm tan: she's fair skinned, I'm  brunet: she's blonde, I'm slightly chubby: she's sexy, I'm boyish: she's girly. But that also means that even though she's physically more attractive, I'm slightly more versatile than her talent wise. I can sing, dance, paint, craft, draw, play instruments, etc.

When we finished eating, the doorbell rang. I looked at the monitor. It was John, looking incredibly handsome in his semi-formal attire. I opened the door.

"Hey Cal" He smiled.

"Hey John" I smiled back "Cassie! John's here!" I yelled.

"Coming" she yelled back.

Cassie came and gave John a peck on the lips.

"You ready?" John asked Cassie.

"Yeah" she hugged me goodbye before leaving.

When they left I took a shower and got ready for school. When I finished it was already 6:30. I sighed. Time to wake up Duke.

My family has a mini-mansion just a few blocks away from our apartment. But since mom and dad are always away for business trips, I decided to go with my sister when she moved there. Few months after we moved, Duke moved in to the apartment below us. His parents are away most of the times as well, and his mom asked Cassie, John (his cousin), and I to look after him.

When we got to school, Duke parked on his usual spot: the best one in the whole lot. And even though we don't come early, nobody dares to even take that spot. It's like it has an invisible sign that says 'Reserved for Duke Ashton. Park here and you'll regret it'. People started crowding over Duke's care before he even stoped the engine.

"Hey bro" Zeke, and Eli and Zeke greeted him.

"Hey man" Duke said. "Where's Peter?"

"I don't know probably still at home having a hangover as always" Zeke scoffed. Expect Peter to gatecrash every party in Manhattan.

These guys are major show-offs. I mean we all live in the same apartment building. Well not technically. Paxton apartments consist of 3 buildings. Peter lives in the penthouse of building C, while John and the Matthews brothers are in building A. Building B, where Duke and I live, is the biggest and most luxurious. The penthouse suite of both buildings A and C combined is just as expensive as one of the apartment in building B. Anyway the point is we practically live in the same place. But they choose to go to school separately to show-off their rides. Idiots.

I forgot to give Duke his history assignment so during lunch I went looking for him. I saw him walking towards the gym. I followed him, and when I got inside there was no one there. I was about to check the boys locker room when I heard moaning inside. I scoffed. Of course, Typical Duke. Who's the girl this time? I took a peek inside. The girl was blonde. She was sitting on Duke's lap with her face pressed against his. I couldn't really identify her face.

I was about to barge in when the girl, who I now realised was Camille, pulled back and asked "Duke, I was wondering why you always hang around that loser?"

"What?" Duke asked slightly annoyed.

"That Callie girl. You're always with her. Not to mention you're so touchy with her" Camille said. "Do you like her or something? "

"Hell no!" he made a disgusting face. "She likes me. And the only reason I'm hanging around with her is because of her sister."

"Her sister?"

"Yeah, Cassie Preston"

"CASSIE PRESTON!? AS IN CASSIE PRESTON THE MODEL!? SHE'S HER SISTER!?"

"Yeah"

"Fuck" she murmured.

He scoffed. "I know"

"But that doesn't explain why you're all touchy with her" she narrowed her eyes.

He smirked. "I do that to make sure she continues to like me."

"She provides excellent service" Duke added.

"eew... that's disgusting Duke. I thought you had some standards. I never thought you'd go for fatties like her as well." Camille said disgusted.

"Yuck. It's not like that babe" he grimaced. "I would rather die than fuck that cow" he shrugged.

"What I mean is she does me a hell lot of favours.  She does my homework, clean's my room, cook's me food... She's like my own personal maid."

"Okay, fair enough." Camille said and they continued to make out.

That's when I turned around and ran outside to the campus.

Asshole. He's such a fucking asshole! I can't believe him!

I called Isla and Phrey. They came instantly.

As soon as they saw me, they gave me a huge hug.

"Hey, what's wrong bubz? What happened?" Isla asked.

"Who did this to you?" Phrey asked.

But I didn't answer. They didn't ask anymore, they knew I would tell them if I was ready. The bell rang but they stayed with me.

Then when I finally calmed down I said "It's Duke."

Isla and Phrey's face went hard. I told them the whole story. And when I finished.  Phrey stood up and said "He's gonna pay for this."

Phrey walked towards the parking lot. We just followed her. Then she stood in front of Duke's car. She looked around looking for something. Isla and I looked at each other with confused looks. Then Phrey stopped looking and took out a permanent marker from her bag. Then she started writing on Duke's car. Isla's jaw and mine dropped. "Phrey what are you doing!? You could get in serious trouble for this!" Isla shrieked.

"I don't care. He deserves more than this. He's lucky I couldn't  find anything to bash his car with." Phrey scoffed.

When Phrey was finished writing all kinds of swear words on Duke's car, the bell rang. The 3 of us ran towards the girl's toilet and laughed our ass out.

"Oh just wait till he sees it. He's face will be classic."

I stopped laughing. I don't really want to see duke's face at the moment. But sooner or later I know I'm gonna have to. Do I just pretend like nothing happened? How the heck am I supposed to do that after what happened?

"Callie what's wrong?" Isla asked.

"Nothing, I'm gonna go home first okay?"

"Why?" Phrey asked.

"I just wanna be alone for a while. Plus I don't want to ride with Duke in that car." I smiled wearily.

They nodded and hugged me.

"Thanks guys" I said.

"Don't mention it bubz"

☆☆☆

Thanks for reading!

The next chapter relates to Katy Perry's song 'California Girls' people!

Can you guess what's gonna happen next!?

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE!! Share the love people!