My Private Celebrity [Chapter 12]

Hey guys! Just to let you know I've posted another story called 'My Sister's Hot Bodyguard'. Please check it out and tell me what you think about it. Because I'm going to be pausing one of them since I can only handle one story at a time. So please tell me which story you like better!

And as you can see, I've just changed the title to My Private Celebrity. @Bookloverandreader: I'm sorry. But I really didn't like the old title. I hope you didn't lose interest in the book though.

So here's Chapter 12!! ENJOY!!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

 Callie 

I stared wide eyed at John and Trish as their hands roam underneath each other's shirt while their mouth pressed together.

"What the hell is this!?" I exclaimed and they both pulled away looking at me. Trish jumped off from the couch.

"Uhm.. Callie, it's not what you think" Trish stuttered. Damn it! I knew Trish liked taken guys but she said she doesn't go for close relative's boyfriends! Ain't Cassie close enough for her!? We're all sisters!!

"Well you guys better explain to me what just happened, before I call my sister and tell her, that her boyfriend was making out with her cousin" I glared at them and Trish just looked away.

They were silent for a while until john spoke, "She kissed me. She was forcing herself on me" Trish's jaw dropped. What an asshole. He was all over her as well! I didn't see any forcing happening awhile ago. "Nice try John, but your hands were under her shirt. She was definitely not forcing you" I hissed.

"Callie I am a boy. I can't help myself. Cassie and I haven't had sex in 2 months!" he exclaimed. WHAT THE!? JUST 2 MONTHS!? "If you loved my sister you would have pushed Trish off! Even if you haven't had sex in years!" I shouted with all I've got. Seriously!? Is sex all what boys can think about!? John looked away.

"I'm sorry Callie... I didn't mean to--"  Trish started but I raised my hands telling her to stop.

"Are you gonna tell Cassie?" She asked biting her lips again. Should I? I mean my sister has the right to know. But if I do it might ruin her relationship with Trish as well. I grimaced. Far out! Why did they have to make out in the first place!? Wait.. what if they both tell her? She might forgive both of them for being honest!

I sighed. "No. I won't tell Cassie..." I looked at both of them "You guys will"

"What? Are you crazy!?" John exclaimed.

"Look John, Cassie WILL know what happened. Either you both say it or I will."I looked from John to Trish. "So I suggest both of you tell her, because there's a huge chance she'll forgive you guys for being honest. She doesn't have to know I caught you both"

John just looked away looking pissed.

"Now you have 1 week to tell her"

"1 WEEK!?" John exclaimed again.

"Yes, 1 week John, take it or leave it" I said coldly.

"Trish come with me."I grabbed her hands and dragged her to my room leaving John.

As soon as I closed the door I asked her "What we're you thinking!?"

"I don't know. I was just..." she trailed off biting her lips. She always bites her lips when she feels guilty ever since we were little. I've always thought it was kinda cute. But not now when she's guilty about making out with my sister's boyfriend. Not to mention, in OUR apartment! Wait... now that I think about it... HOW THE HECK DID THEY GET IN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!?