Will you help me?

After sonic told you everything of were he came and his friends and about mobius and what he was.

"So Sonic" You said "Yeah?" "Do you know how this chili dog leanded on my head?" You said hanging the chili dog on you're hand and giggling "Mah chili dog!" Sonic took It and eat It fast "Hey i was gonna eat it" you said with puppy eyes "Well to bad cuz It was MAH chili dog! Sonic said with a smile "Nobody loves moré the delicious chili dogs than me! Sonic said with a proud face.

"Nuh uh i love more chili dogs than anybody" " No way sonic say with a smirk on his face "Yeah way!" You said with a smirk on you're face "OH Yeah! Then whats you're favorite type of chili dog?!?" Sonic said inpatiently "No whats you're favorite type of chili dog?!?" You said excited and then you both looked into each other's face's and scream "EXTRA CHILI!!!" And then you both smiled and Sonic said excited "Someone that understands me!!" "I know right!!"

"Well (Y/N) what were you doing out here in the park?" Sonic asked you "OH just running i LOVE running!" " you said "You are kidding.....ME TOO!!!" Sonic screamed XD "Did you know that im the fastest thing alive?!" Sonic asked you excited "OH really.." You said with a smirk "Yup!" Sonic said proud "i dont belive you" you said with evil eyes and a smily face "Well then I'll just have to prove It to you" Sonic said "Wait sonic but before you start how are you gonna go back to mobius you're friends are probably worried about you" you said a little worried "Oh yeah that's right dont worry (Y/N) my friend tails once told me about this kind of thing he gave me a chaos emerald if this happend, he told me that if i was sent to another place by egghead he would créate a portal with the energy of this chaos emerald and It would open in a few days" "So tails knew that this was gonna happend?" You asked "Well DU! Its egghead (Y/N) egghead will do anything as possible so that i could dissapiear out of mobius!" You both laught at sonic's comment "Well if the portal is gonna open youre gonna need a place to stay?" You asked to yourself "Oh my if i only knew Someone that has a house for this lonley hedgie!" Sonic said with drama and puppy eyes "i know you can stay at my place!" Sonic facepalmd and said "Hahahaha why didnt i think about that! Sonic said while fake laughing "Wait so are you gonna help me?" He asked excited but blushing a little "Ofcourse cuz you are my friend" You said giggling and blushing "YEAH!" Sonic said excited "My house is big and my parents are out on their honeymoon!" You said with a smirk " Wait but arent you a little to young to stay by yourself?"

"Nah my parents know that i can take care of myself" you said excited and proud

It was alredy sunset and you and sonic felt like really good friends "Well im tired" Sonic said "me too" you said streching "well lets go to my house its only a copule of streets away" you said "WAIT!!!" You let a little girl scream out you both laught "In the way home im gonna prove to you that i am thet fatest thing alive " sonic said while streching

"Hop on (Y/N)" Sonic said as he quickly grabes you bridas style you both son blushed and sonic asked

Sonic:Are you ready!

You:Ready? I was BORN ready!

You both laughed AGAIN XD

And sonic dashed to you're house

"Sonic!" you screamed "YEAH?" He screamed "Now i belive that you're the fatest thing alive !"

Sonic and you:WOO HOO!!