"What do we do first?"

The next day you and Sonic were already happy with each other but in the breakfast the two were glaring at Shadow and then at Silver "Don't tell that the two of you are still mad at us!" Shadow said annoyed and you and Sonic just looked at Shadow with a face like seriously "Well how would you feel!!" You screamed "If someone looked you in that truck with Silver!" Sonic finished "Trust me the truck would already have blood everywhere!" Shadow smirked "Hey!" Silver screamed but then all of you laughed after that everyone tooked a bath and you and Sonic went out for some fun!

"Well what do we do first!" You asked "I don't know (You're nickname)" Sonic said stretching "Hey look!" you pointed at knuckles that was floating "Hey knucklehead!!" You and Sonic screamed XD and knuckles screamed a girly scream and you and Sonic laughed really hard "Ha ha really funny you two!" Knuckles faked laugh and glide away "Hey (Y/N) you're thinking what I'm thinking!?" and then Sonic and you looked at each other with evil grins "I think I know what you are thinking" "Prank people!!" You and Sonic make hive fives "Who we prank first!?" You smirked then the two of you were thinking in silent and then the two of you screamed "Shadow!"