LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE

(A/N: The above picture is Aiyana or how I imagined her to be)
"Mom! Aunt Nava needs help with a few more warriors." Aiyana shouted.
It was morning and everyone was tired. After last night's attack, the tribe healers were tending to injuries of the people and the warriors. Aiyana's mother was one of the elder healers so she was tending to the powered tribesmen or the ones with high titles.

After Aiyana returned that night, she had been running around helping her tribe in anyway she could. She didn't have anything to do when the afternoon came around, now she was sitting at the exit of the tribe facilities the forest where she had met the most mesmerising women she had ever met, her saviour, Camilla Adler.

Aiyana's P.O.V
Aiyana:"Hmmm... Camilla Adler, she must be from one of the kingdoms if her name is Camilla but Adler is rather strange. It doesn't sound like one of the kingdom names. And the way she fought, it was so different for some reason, not like any styles I've ever seen. It's definitely not from any tribes since we like to fight in a savage way and she was absolutley graceful and elegant. It's also not like any kingdom's they always try to look elegent but they think weapons help them achieve that, she didn't use any. She was graceful and elegant and even ruthless, it's like a mix of tribe's and kindom's styles. I'm thinking way too much of this. She saved my life. I shouldn't pry into her personal life." *Sigh*

Aiyana:"I wonder if I'll see her again."

Aiyana took out the metal tag Camilla had given her and suddenly remembered her dead sister. She stared at it fondly feeling a kind of bond to it.
Aiyana:"Well I guess only time will tell."
She laughed at how grown up she sounded . She hid the tag in the pouch that was on her waistbelt and went back inside the tribe before it got dark and dangerous.

Meanwhile from afar a beautiful figure was watching from the shadows. Her white hair flowing softly from the slow winds and the shadows covering half of her gorgeous face and one of her hazel eyes glowing from the sunset light shining in her eyes, also giving them a glint of an untamed and dangerous beast, wearing some weird clothing, making her seem mysterious and ethereal. The figure then dissappeared and headed towards the cave she now lives in.
Camilla had found a place to live and living in the forest had its perks. She found out that this was known as the "Devil tree forest".
There is a dead tree in the middle of the forest which possesses demonic powers and has been there for many eras, making it ancient. It radiates with dark energy but to her it only feels like energy that makes her stronger by the hour, it probably had something to do with the fact that she was a half crevics and crevicses are creatures that absorb dark energy in this world. Despite there being darkness, there were countless delicious fruits and with the wild beasts running around she also had meat. Thanks to the tree's demonic aura and demonic beasts residing in the forest no one dares enter the forest. There were herbs all around this area and a stream of clean water. So with all the daily necessities already provided, she decided to stay in the forest for a while and gather more information on this world (which I'm not gonna write, becuse lets be real that's a lot of information) and also absorb more dark energy form the forest to be prepared for any kind of danger. After she is done with all of this, she will go outside to see this new world with her own eyes but for now she is gonna stay put. With these thoughts in her head she ate the last bite of this weird fruit she had found. According to her eye scanner it was called the "Saccharine fluff" it was shaped like a ball, it had blue colour with a tinge of purple in some places, covered with fruit fluff and had sweet necter filled in it.

 According to her eye scanner it was called the "Saccharine fluff" it was shaped like a ball, it had blue colour with a tinge of purple in some places, covered with fruit fluff and had sweet necter filled in it

(A/N This is the best picture I could find to decribe the fruit)

It was also an expensive and a rare fruit because it scarcely grew in other places and only grew in abundance in the deep part of this forest where no one had came.

Camilla:"Guess I'm really damn lucky, huh? Maybe when I go to the outside world I should take these and other rare things this forest has to offer, with me. This forest only gives shelter to demonic beasts not even demons can come to this place without high risks and they still dont go this deep in the forest. If it wasn't for the fact that I was a half crevics, I would have long been dead in this forest. Well I should probably get some shut eye, who knows what will happen in the future."(yawn)
With that she laid down with her head on the bundle, she had turned her jacket in to, and fell asleep.

♧..••●●♡●●••..♧