ilgop

author c.cia
it was morning and jimin woke up first, he sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes. he then looked over at yoongi, he was still sleeping.

"beautiful" jimin thought

jimin suddenly smiled

"quit staring"

yoongi peeped open one eye and jimin started turning red, yoongi sat on the bed and carried jimin onto his lap. yoongi then rubbed his nose against jimins nose. jimin was blushing, hard.

time skip (afternoon)
yoongi cooked and they ate in silence, after they ate jimin helped yoongi wash the dishes. after washing the dishes they went to watch a movie.

"hey bun, what movie do you want to watch?" yoongi asked

"i dont know.. this looks nice" jimin said while pointing to the movie 'it'

"are you sure baby? its a horror movie.."

jimin just nodded his head and rubbed his eyes, yoongi put the movie into the dvd player. they were halfway into the movie, then there was a jumpscare, jimin leaped onto yoongis lap and nuzzled his head into yoongis shoulder.

"scary" jimin said then pouted

"we can stop watching if you want bun.." yoongi replied

jimin nodded and yoongi took the dvd out, yoongi lifted jimins head and there were tears in his eyes.

"dont cry baby.." yoongi said and wiped jimins tears away and kissed his cheek.

jimin nodded(a/n: nOdDed aGaiN) and layed his head down on yoongis shoulder.

"sleepy.." jimin said and closed his eyes

"you can sleep on my shoulder baby" yoongi said, but jimin was already asleep, so yoongi just wrapped his arms around jimins waist and kissed his forehead.

"sweet dreams, baby bun."

a/n: yay an update, THIS BOOK HAS BEEN GETTING LOVE YAY. im going to sleep now >: byebye love you all💓💗💝💕💞💘