yeol hana

author c.cia pov(few months later)

jimin has been staying with yoongi for about five months now, in these few months they've grown attached to each other. but jimin fell for yoongi, he's been keeping his distance from yoongi ever since.

"minnie! lets go out!" yoongi calls from the living room, he hears jimin's faint footsteps. yoongi looks up st jimin and smiles, jimin was dressed in a light blue hoodie(yoongi's hoodie) and some black skinny jeans.

yoongi stands up and takes a hold of the hybrids hand, "can we go, jimin?" yoongi asks with a smile. "okay, hyungie! where are we going though?" jimin asks and tilts his head to the side slightly, "ice cream shop, kitty." yoongi replies.

jimin nods and smiles slightly, taking his hand away from yoongi's. jimin walks over towards the shoe rack and takes his checkered vans out, he puts the on and waits for yoongi.

yoongi walks towards jimin and looks at the shoe rack, he takes his converse out and puts them on. jimin looks at yoongi and blushes, his cheeks turning a faint pink colour.

yoongi looks at jimin and raises an eyebrow, "why are you blushing?" yoongi asks and chuckles. yoongi caressing jimin's cheek, making jimin's cheek turn a darker shade of pink.

"i-it's nothing, hyungie!" jimin says with a stutter, smiling widely. yoongi takes his car keys and the house keys, he takes a hold of jimin's hand again and walks out of the house, locking the door once jimin followed.

yoongi places the house keys into his pocket and looks at jimin, smiling. yoongi walks towards his car and unlocks it, opening the passenger seat for jimin to sit down.

once jimin sat down he closes the door and walks towards the drivers side, he opens the door and sits down, closing the door after. yoongi slots the key into the key slot and starts the engine, driving off to the ice cream shop.

——————————
yes, hello. i'm alive!
sorry for short chapter.

— c