Her Devil | {I.CK}

"Just call my name

"Just call my name."

You shivered as you heard that familiar voice again. You pretended to not hear anything and focused on checking the prices of the items that the customer was buying. You thanked the customer after she payed and stretched your arms up with a light sigh.

Once there was no more customer in sight, you plopped down and took out your books to start working on your assignments. It was rather stressful since you had to attend classes in the morning, work at the cafe in the evening and work again at the convenience store at night.

You massaged your shoulder as the pain started to kick in. The door opened and you glanced up to find your colleague coming in. He looked at you worriedly as he saw your state. He told you to go back home since he was taking over your shift. You thanked him for helping you out and packed your things.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The keys dangled as you opened the door to your apartment. Flicking the lights on, you entered and placed your bag on the couch. Untying your hair, you entered your room as if there was no one in your house. You took your shower and made a meal for yourself to eat.

When you had finally settled down at the dining table, he plopped down in front of you.

"Why are you being so hard on yourself?"

You ignored him and continued eating your food until he let out a sigh.

"Angel, seriously-"

You looked at him and gave him an unamused look.

"I am not an angel."

"Not anymore, angel," he corrected and you groaned.

"Then, can you please stop calling me that? And why exactly are you still here, devil?"

"Is that title supposed to insult me because I feel honoured."

You rolled your eyes and continued eating your food with a decision to ignore him for the rest of your life. You had no idea how but Changkyun chased you down the street when he spotted you. Since then, you hadn't had a peaceful day.

"You know you can't ignore me, angel."

"Stop reading my mind, Changkyun."

"Oh, you called my name."

You wanted to slap your mouth for calling his name and now, he looked at you with those sparkling eyes.

"So, what wish do you want me to fulfil?"

"I don't have any wish, Changkyun. Please just leave me alone. I am already fallen. I don't need another trouble in my life."

"Why are you fooling yourself, angel? You could just call my name and I will be there for you. Do you know how long I had been searching for you?"