Four.

For the past three weeks, Chadwick and Amina had texted back and forth, about all types of different things. They didn't know why they were so drawn to each other, but they wanted to enjoy each other's company, even if it was only through text. Chadwick didn't see anything wrong with the friendship they were developing, because they were strictly being friendly, nothing inappropriate was happening, but it did bother his wife.

Monica was a beautiful woman, and never experienced the feeling of being 'insecure'. She was confident in her relationship with Chadwick, and knew that she had him wrapped around her finger. He has been in love and infatuated with her for years, so it was shocking to her that another woman had caught his attention. She knew that Chadwick would never cheat on her, so she just chose to ignore their 'little friendship'.

Chadwick didn't have many friends to begin with, because all he'd become worried about was work and his wife, while trying to create a family, so she decided not to make a big deal out of nothing.

"Babe, what time did you say your meeting was today?" Chadwick asked, while buttoning up his shirt. Monica looked at him through the mirror, while putting on her earrings. The both of them were getting ready for work.

"2pm, why?" She asked, picking up her necklace and putting it around her neck.

"I wanted to come eat lunch with you afterwards." He said, walking behind her and leaning down and kissing the top of her head.

"Of course, honey. I would love that." She smiled, turning towards him, pulling him back down and kissing his lips. He rubbed on her stomach, and leaned down, kissing it next. "I've been craving the juiciest burger ever lately."

Chadwick laughed, going to continue to get ready for work. "I got you, love."

After about twenty more minutes, Monica was finally ready to go. After kissing her husband goodbye, she grabbed her purse and key, got into her car and took off to work.

When Monica arrived to her job, she parked her car in her assigned parking spot, and walked inside of the building. Monica was a lawyer at a very well known firm, that made a lot of money. She was one of the most successful lawyers in the city, and had a lot of clients.

She walked through the building, waving back to everyone who said hi to her, and got into the elevator. Once she reached the top floor,  she got out and walked to her office. When she opened the door, she saw her co-worker sitting at her desk, waiting for her.

"Winston, what are you doing in here?" She said, closing the door behind her and locking it. She made sure that the blinds were closed and put her purse down on the table and started to take off her coat, but Winston stood up to help her take it off.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something." He said, hanging her coat up on the hook.

"Do we have to talk now? I have a meeting with a client to prepare for." She sighed, taking her heels off and sitting down at her desk. Monica wanted to look good at all times, but with this pregnancy, she would take off her heels at any possible chance she could get.

"Every time I try to talk to you about this, you come up with some excuse not talk about it. I don't want to put this conversation off until it's too late."  He said, putting his hands into his pockets.