Chapter 5

Louis sat in the passenger seat with folded arms.

The tension between them was still evident, and neither of them wanted to say anything to the other.

He stared out the window, crossing his legs as he paid attention to their surroundings, looking for the man they had to find.

They knew he resided in a particular house, but they had to track where he was going so they could see where he was going next.

"Lou," Harry muttered before turning to look at him. "What's wrong?"

"We're not talking about this now. Harry." he sighed.

"I think we should-"

"Well, I think we shouldn't!" Louis growled, his eyes focusing on the house.

"Especially not with her in the back," Louis muttered, his head nodding over to Gigi who was idly playing on her phone.

"Lou, I've told you already that I didn't mean to get us into this trouble."

"Doesn't sound like it," he sighed. "Look, Harry, we've got a job to complete, so let's do it."

"Okay Lou, can I have a kiss?" Harry asked, and Louis rolled his eyes.

"No, you can't,"

"Please? You know it makes me do my job better if you do."

"Oh shut up," Louis scoffed.

"Have I ever failed with a kiss from you?" Louis stayed silent. "So..."

"Fucks sake," Louis muttered before leaning over the console and pressing a kiss to his lips. He yelped when Harry placed a delicate hand on his right cheek. It didn't take long for Louis to relax into the kiss and for Harry to triumphantly smirk at the situation. Harry simply pushed his tongue against Louis' bottom lip and soon they were practically snogging.

They only separated when they heard Gigi clear her throat. Harry's eyes fluttered open, landing on the figure leaving the building they were spying.

"Lou, we need to go, the guy's left the building.

Louis nodded, quickly turning his head to the house, still trying to catch his breath.

"Wait..." Louis said, waiting for the man to drive past them in his car. "Let's go."

They followed the car for around fifteen miles before they stopped outside of an old looking pharmacy. The man walked into the shop, checking his surroundings then finally heading inside.

"You know what to do?" Harry asked him.

"Harry, we do this all the time and anyway, who could resist me." Louis winked then climbed out of the car.

"You have your gun on you don't you?" Harry asked after rolling the windows down.

"Yeah, I'll be fine baby." Louis grinned. 

"Okay, if you're not out in ten I'm coming in okay?"

"Thank you; I'll be back," Louis winked, his eyes glancing over at Gigi then he headed for the shop.

It was quiet, the only sound being the tingling of the bell and the occasional turn of a newspaper from a woman sitting by the register.

"How can I help you, Son?" her northern drawl being rather prominent.

"I'm okay for now; I think that I can find what I'm looking for." Louis smiled.

"Okay, Hun."

Louis pretended to look for some pills by a shelving unit until he heard the voice of another person, a man to be precise. He quickly fixed his shorts as he got up from his crouching position and picked up the pack of paracetamol in front of him. He headed for the counter and placed the pack on the surface just as the man stood in the queue behind him.