Chapter 7

The club was packed. Bodies were everywhere in the dark room. Strobe lights of different colours illuminated sections of the room and a heavy smell of alcohol lingered in the air. Louis chose to sit by the bar, watching the people who danced against each other.

The bar stool he sat on gave him a good vantage point for him to scour the area. He could see Harry in the corner, but the man hadn't come in yet. He huffed to himself as he turned to face the bartender.

"You sure you don't want a drink, Sir?"

"I'm waiting for someone at the moment; I don't know whether I should stay here any longer if they don't turn up soon."

"Well that's a shame, I could always keep you company."

"That's so kind of you," Louis giggled.

They chatted for a bit more, exchanging a few flirtatious remarks before he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Can I-Oh, it's you again! The guy from the pharmacy right?"

"Yeah, nice to see you here," the man replied, and Louis smiled.

"Didn't think you were coming, I mean it is quite late."

"I was here earlier, just came to see someone."

Louis raised an eyebrow. "A friend?"

"You could say that." The man muttered. "Hey, would you like to dance with me?"

"Normally I would get a drink first, but I guess we can."

"How about I buy you a drink then?"

"Well, that would be nice," Louis smirked, crossing his leg over each other. The man turned to look at the bartender, ordering them two drinks. "Thank you," he grinned before taking a sip of the cocktail.

"You sure you don't want to dance now?"

"We could just skip the dancing and just leave now," Louis muttered before taking a sip of his drink.

The man smirked. "We could, but you just got here, and it's your last day, isn't it?"

"But I came here for a purpose, whether someone were to help me with that is a whole other thing," Louis replied before slipping off of his chair and walking towards the dance floor. He hoped that the man would come after him and he did, The man grabbed his wrist, stopping him from moving any further.

"How about we leave now then? Let's go by your rules."

"Sure, follow me."

Louis led him outside where they walked towards where he knew Harry would be. He was about to turn down an alleyway but was stopped when the man put him in a choke hold. He gasped but stayed calm when a knife was brought to the side of his face.

"Don't you think I know who you are?" the man growled. "I know that you've been following me, along with that little boyfriend of yours."

Louis just sighed. "What are you gonna do? Kill me?"

"I'll take you to my Boss; maybe he can decide what to do with you."

"Unfortunately, you'll have to go through me first," Harry said from behind him. A smile graced his lips when he heard Harry's voice again. "Drop the knife."

The man reluctantly dropped the knife from his face and stepped away from him. Louis grabbed his arm and held the knife, squeezing it tightly as Harry brought a cloth with chloroform by his face.

"Thank you for helping me," Louis smiled once the man had collapsed back into Harry's arms.

"It's only natural, now let's go. We have to get this over and done with quickly."