.three

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▍CHAPTER THREE

After a whole good fifteen minutes of nonstop walking, Jimin's chubby fingers slowly pushed the antique door open. The radiant light immediately blinded them as they squinted their eyes.

Out of a sudden, a tight and a heartwarming hug enveloped King Seokjin, which made him surprisingly flinched.

"Oh my God, baby, I ⚊ I thought something bad happened to you!" a deep voice exclaimed in pure bliss as he claimed the King Seokjin's lips.

"Daddy! Father!" the prince beamed in delight as the couple broke the passionate kiss.

With a relieved smile on his face,  King Namjoon turned to his lovely son and engulfed him in a hug.

"Holy shit, Taehyungie! Thank heavens you're safe!" he exclaimed as he carried his son, his black orbs stared at Taehyung's hazel brown ones lovingly.

"Farher, I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

"I love you all," King Seokjin said, embracing the king and his son in a warm hug.

With a slight hesitation on his chubby face, Jimin cleared his throat, attempting to caught the royalties' attention.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, your highnesses, but we have to escape now."

"Why?"

"The rebels already ⚊,"

The loud blasting sounds of bombs exploding and blaring gunshots were heard all over the whole room, which made them flinched.

Extreme terror succumbing them all, rushing through their system as they trembled in fear.

With his mighty voice cracking, the king  yelled in pure fright, "Out! Now!"

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅