Why Didn't You Choose Me? (RK200 Markus)

Prompt: Being Carl's daughter, and (secret) lover of Markus, you're broken to find out that he was shot in cold blood due to Leo. However, what are the odds of him surviving and leading a revolution? What will you do when you find him romantically involved with an Android?

Warnings: None, just angst. (Also not edited, I haven't proofread it. I just want to get it published. 😂)

A/N: Might be a two-parter. I haven't decided yet. 🤷🏻‍♀️

~~~

"DAD!?" You screamed as you busted through the front door of your father's mansion. Looking around, seeing police officers reporting a homicide. "God, no!" You cried as you stumbled into your dad's studio. Seeing not only your dear father, life drained out of him, but your lover with a bullet hole through is head. Eyes widening in sheer horror, you fell to your knees in front of them both. "Why... Why!?"

"(Y/N)... you shouldn't have to see this..." You hear your older brother mumble, too doped up on red ice to even speak properly. Slapping his hand away harshly, you snap your eyes in his direction. "This is your f****** fault, Leo... If you would just stay sober, you and dad would've gotten along... Then you wouldn't have killed him... Him and Markus...." You extend your right hand to brush your dad's cold cheek, reaching your left hand to hold Markus's.

"So you care more about that f****** Android more than your own brother, huh? I'm glad the piece of sh** is dead." Raising His voice, he spits in your face, face retorted to a look of pure disgust and hatred. "I hope you rot in Hell just like dad." He growls before walking away. Lowering your head in defeat, you feel warm, salty tears pour from your swollen eyes.

~~~Time Skip to during the revolution~~~

Sighing, you turn the television on the news channel, your dull eyes scanning over the screen. Furrowing your eyebrows, you take notice that an Android who sounds all too familiar is being broadcasted. "What the..." You mumble, scanning your eyes over the android's (under) skin(?) 'His face shape.... no....' You thought. It couldn't be Markus... Could it?

~~~Markus's POV~~~

"You gave us life, so now, give us freedom."

~~~After Standford tower~~~

"Markus, that was amazing!" North, a friend of mine, praised. "The humans are sure to listen, now." Josh, who also praised. Smiling, I nod briefly, walking off to a room to be by myself for a moment. Looking down, I think back to (Y/N). Does she still remember me? Was she still alive? Do I still love her...? I'm beginning to feel something for North. We're so different, but something draws me to her. I never broke off my relationship with (Y/N), she thinks I'm dead.

"Markus?" I hear a voice, soothing, behind me. Turning to face them, I see North. A smile immediately pulls to my face. She walks towards me with a look in her eyes that I've only seen once... A look of love. Smiling even wider, I reach forward to wrap my hand around hers. "We're definitely going to win this..."

~~~After the revolution, androids win peacefully by Markus and North kissing- (Y/N)'s POV~~~

Running through the crowd of androids, I finally make it enough to see Markus being surrounded by soldiers. Feeling my heart beat out of my chest, I place a hand over my heart. He really is alive... As soon as the rush of relief comes, it goes just as fast. I see Markus put his palm against a female Android's palm. He slowly leaned in until their lips barely brushed against each other. I don't fail to see the soft smile rise onto Markus's lips as he leans deeper into their kiss. Feeling my shallow-beating heart shatter inside my chest, I let out a sob. He wasn't faithful. Seeing them pull apart, Markus steals a glance in my direction. I see his eyes widen slightly, I could physically see his soul leave his body. "(Y/N), wai-" I hear him call out. I don't waste a second longer watching his act of sin. I turn on my heels, speed walking away from there. How could he?

~~~Markus's POV~~~

"(Y/N), wai-" I called out, quickly letting go of North's hand as if it was poison. Slowly realizing my mistake, I look at North. I can see the betrayal on her face as well. I love North... but I also love (Y/N).... who do I choose?

(❌) (Y/N)
(🔴) North
(🔺) Neither
(◾️) Secret Ending
~~~

It's short, and very much sucks... the plot was amazing inside my head, but I couldn't comprehend it into writing. Should I make separate endings, or only do one? Let me know. ❤️