1. First Encounters

"Ladies and gentle-MEN we have a treat for you tonight. One of my favorite entertainers is here tonight, her parfum is irresistible, you know her, you love her Miss Layla Celest. Men." Ichiya the announcer and bartender announces. And the crowd cheers at the dark stage. 

 She steps out on the stage as the music starts. Layla, which was her cover name, looks very seductive with her raven-haired bob cut wig and her green color contacts in and enough make-up to make her look perfect for cabaret and hide her identity, and in a navy blue glittery bustier showing her rather large bust. 

 She looks out across the crowd as the lights start to turn on she starts to sing, "It's a cold and crazy world that's ragin' up outside; baby me and all my girls are bringin' on the fire; Show a little leg, gotta shimmy your chest..." She continues to sing and dance with the girls on stage as she is the lead, but she could do this in her sleep.

As detective Lucy Heartfilia, aka Layla,  searches the crowd, she sees her target, the man who she has been getting close to for the past five-ish months while working here once a week. He sat with steel grey colored hair and glasses on in his normal VIP booth. She thinks bingo, Dusty Rose and his boys are here.  When their is a pause in the music, she smiles at him. She notices he is accompanied by his right hand man Zancrow, a blonde muscle bound jerk, and two other body guards who were enjoying themselves watching the dancers.

She suddenly sees Jenny, the server/ dancer, walk up and whisper something into Dusty Rose's ear as they both look at the table next to them. Dusty Rose does not look happy and whispers something back into Jenny's ear which made the gorgeous girl pale a little from what Lucy could see. He then turns his attention back to Lucy and smiles. 

 She looks out as she starts to finish the ending coda and sees three men sitting in the next booth over, who she knew were supposed to be suppliers Dusty was buying from. She saw a three men. There was a raven-haired man, who you could tell was buff because he already had his shirt unbuttoned and jacket off. And a pink haired man who had a well defined jawline, and a black and white checkered scarf on and was just entranced by Lucy. Then there was a blonde hair man who was at least a foot taller than the other two who was super muscular. They were all dressed in Armani suits, except for the raven haired man who had his coat already off. She had to admit looked the part of suppliers, who to the untrained normal person eye may get away with acting as suppliers. But Lucy knew all too well every dancer and entertainer in here was severely well trained and some well-paid by the criminal bosses in here to look out for cops or federal agents. Lucy knew that the Magnolia Police Department would never intrude on Lucy's case, so they had to be government agents. 

~~~Natsu P.O.V.~~

"Hello and welcome to Christinia," a gorgeous blonde says, "I am your server Jenny please follow me. " She leads them to a booth.

I have Gray and Laxus with me as we are supposed to be selling a shipment of handguns to Dusty Rose. We were all agents working for the Fairytail Federal Bureau of  Investigation or FTFBI for short.  

  We sit down in the booth and order a round of champagne. We hear the announcement of Layla Celest the entertainer. She was in the file, which I surprisingly read, as someone close to Dusty Rose who only showed up about five months ago. 

This gorgeous woman steps out on stage with four other dancers. I cannot help it my eyes instantly follow her. I have never felt drawn to a woman like her, however I think she would look killer as a blonde. 

Laxus whispers, "Remember what we are here for." 

I respond, "I know, I am all fired up." As I hear her start to sing I just can't help but watch her gorgeous body. 

"Natsu," Erza's voice crackles in his ear, "do you see Dusty?" 

"Yeah so what about this girl on stage. She can sing, can't she?" I say. 

Gray said, "Yeah, pyro and she is hotter than you ever could be."

 "You want to go." I raise to the bait. 

"BOYS BEHAVE," Erza crackles in their ear causing them both to stop their fighting. 

~~~Third person Omniscient P.O.V.~~~~~~  

She ended the song and left the stage. Behind the scenes, Ichiya in his normal white suit said to Lucy, "Wonderful as usual. Your last song is in 30 minutes." 

Lucy went to change into her lap dance outfit consisting of a leather black bra and cute leather short shorts, and high heels. "Shit," she thought, "they are sitting ducks and don't even know it," as she zips up the boot high heels. 

Jenny approached her, "Dusty wants you to check out one of the government agents and see if they are packing."

Lucy asked, "Which one?" 

Jenny smiled, "The hot salmon colored hair one. And he wants you to sit in on their meeting after so the client feels more relaxed." 

Lucy said depressed, "He is so cute such a shame. You just don't see someone that good looking with pink hair everyday." 

She heard the mic come on in her ear with the word, 'shame,' and hears a two worded command from the other end of the line from her equally bluenette curvaceous partner, Juvia Lockser,  "Warn them."

Jenny said, "I know right?" 

Lucy knew that the way to get information was to talk like this about clientele. She stood up and said flatly, "Alright. Lead me to him." 

Lucy the raven-haired beauty follows Jenny swaying her hips, as her heels click on the floor. "Hello gentlemen. This is Layla, she has been paid to give your leader a lap dance. This is a gift you can not return or refuse." Jenny emphasizes. 

Lucy walks up to the pink haired man and straddles him as she starts to dance to a new song. She knows she has at most four minutes with the song. She gets close to his ear, "Act into it," She whisper pleads into his ear.