Chapter 1

(don't play the song now)

stats

Name: lily Nena 

Age: 18

Race: human 

Job: 'CIA Agent' 

Description: Beautiful wavy brown hair (born blonde) and Gray green eyes

(lily)

~enjoy

while I was walking, back home, from work I saw a cafe and waited for an old Best friend.

I got a table. then saw a lady enter the cafe, I almost couldn't recognize her! 

"Annabella! Over here!" I waved eagerly as I stood up to hug her. it's been 8 long years since we last spoke, It was great to see her again! I missed her so much

 it's been 8 long years since we last spoke, It was great to see her again! I missed her so much

(Annabella)

after a long hug we were catching up... and what I heard was shocking...

so basically she was Four months pregnant because she practiced unsafe sex. the father of the baby didn't want it and moved away. to spite her, he told her family before he left. 

All her friends left her.

Her family was so ashamed, that they bought her an apartment, they kicked her out and left her on her own. in order not to bring shame to her family. I was angry, HOW DARE THEY LEAVE HER TO FEND FOR HERSELF! she told me it was happy now, she furnished it a bit and made it home.

after HOURS of talking, we had to leave because the cafe was closing. we exchanged new numbers, and kept in contact. 

we are now closer then we've ever been, and I'm so happy.

We became best friends In a week.

We meet up at least once a week, either in the cafe or our apartments.

3 person's POV

Oct 15

Lily walked into 'cafe Georgio' and saw Annabella

after an hour of just chatting and a bit of gossiping, We decided to do some baby shopping!

Lily's POV

after Shopping for HOURS We left with a few bags, and of course, I carried them, even though she insisted she should carry them. I refused, I let her carry only one light bag

we were walking on the street the light just turned red Annabella was in front of me...

Suddenly a truck came speeding in with no sign of stopping, it all happened so fast I let the bags go and rushed to her,  swapping myself I switched to her position and saved her...

....Shit...

laying on the floor blood everywhere. screams of terror which I think to be Annabella's. 

 I see Annabella rushing to me crying. "N-no! Lily! stay with me! Someone call 911! " 

I gathered the strength to hold her hand, my hand was covered in blood... "Thank you..." I looked up at her and smiled. 

I then closed my eyes... soon all I saw was black......

***************************************

~to be continued

***************************************

This chapter has been edited to make sense, I originally wrote this in 2018, it didn't make sense. I will be editing all chapters :)

please be safe! 

That's all! Baiiiiii