Chapter 6

A week later

Lily woke up next to Theo as usual, and he was still 'asleep'. She sat up but a pair of big strong arms pulled her back in and cuddled her. she giggled softly.

"Morning..." a deep husky voice said in her ear, of course, it was Theo.

She got slightly turned on.

((Author: Who wouldn't?))

She giggled softly and kissed his cheek "Good Morning"

Four Hours Later *ahem*..

Lily was training in a huge stadium,

(This is 2020 me and I have to say the story is cringe af, I'm going to change a few things, after this line is all me 2020 work. also strong language warning )

She was a hard-working woman and very independent did not rely on Theo for anything. she was her own woman. She never expected not even once in her life that she would be a God or the mate of a God, but this was her life now and she had accepted the change long before. As you can tell she adapted very well to change.

Suddenly this green-eyed, plastic-looking goddess walked up to her with her court of 5 Women. By this time everyone had heard that the king has found a mate and this goddess was completely angry and she wanted to take her anger out on someone. And this person happens to be Lilly, keep in mind they did not know that Lily was his mate. One of the court ladies spoke to Lily " show respect to the goddess of envy Evieeel of the World of Joohlen! You pathetic angel!"

(There are so many goddesses and Gods of the same thing, but in different dimensions, that's why they had to announce the world.)

Lilly did not give a single fuck she just continued training.

This goddess without warning charged at Lily and tried to hurt her, with no warning!
Lily felt something was wrong so she immediately stepped back and the Goddess Tumbled into the ground, The court ladies were completely shocked. Lily looked at her and realized what was happening, instead of going and helping her or doing something sweet. she was fed up so she just walked away not giving a single fuck. She was tired of this bullshit.

The goddess was completely shocked. After a few seconds of shock, she was angry, Instead of hurting Lily, she wanted to kill her. She ran over there again with her Sacred weapon and tried to kill her yet again. Swiftly lily stepped to the side with elegance (something that the goddess lacked) Evieeel fall face-first into the ground. Lily couldn't help but chuckle softly as she walked away.

Suddenly a Messenger from the castle appeared in front of Lily " my queen his majesties requesting your presence in the Royal ballroom."

" very well, tell his Majesty I will clean up and be there soon. Thank you Ianor" he smiled at him and then walked back into the castle.

The goddess and her ladies were shocked, they were also feeling scared because Lily could easily sentence them to death if she wanted to. Thankfully She was not that type of person.

She walked back in and took a quick shower with magic of course. After that, she got dressed in an elegant dress that reached to her knees, and her obligated crown, it was her choice she wouldn't have worn the crown at all.

 After that, she got dressed in an elegant dress that reached to her knees, and her obligated crown, it was her choice she wouldn't have worn the crown at all

(This is the dress^)

(And this is the crown^)

She went to the ballroom, she was walking very elegantly as she looked at Theo.

He looked at her and smiled " do you have any trouble today?" He asked nicely. He was caring and sweet, like the God he was.

She walked up to him "A few, but will tell you later sweetie" she then kissed his cheek sweetly.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Hello everyone, I wrote to 1200 Words, it deleted by accident and didn't save... I have no motivation to re-write it... so I'm just gonna tell you the basics of what happened.

¨¨¨¨

Theo proposed to Lily very romanticly. She said yes. And that's it

¨¨¨¨

Please vote, it keeps me motivated.

I also want to apologize for not writing anything for quite a long time...

please stay safe during quarantine :3

Please check out my other story! I'm gonna link it in the comments!

Baiiiii

p.s: I make free covers, feel free to ask me

-777 words