The announcement

BUTTERS POV:

I hurried back to school just in time for some big announcement. Stan said he didn't feel good that morning same with Kyle.

When I walked in I saw all my friends sitting in the bleachers. Mr. Mackey got on to me for being late, and told me he was going to have to tell my parents.

"Not my parents sir! I just got over being grounded today!" I argued.

"Now I'm sorry butters but your parents need to know what happened, mkay?" Mr. Mackey replied.

"Well, okay then."

STANS POV:

Mr. Mackey rolled out the television and the mayor was on the screen.

" South Park residents. We have some depressing news."

"Well I don't like depressing news!" Butters shouted.

The mayor continued. " According to archeologists, South Park used to be an old burial ground. Archeologists have asked permission from us, so that they can tear down our city, and dig it up for work. They are hoping to discover something huge. Something that could change our lives here at South Park forever. "

"What?" Most of the room shouted all at once.

They mayor contuined on. "Until then, everyone is being forced to move out of South Park. Find somewhere to live. Some of us may never see each other again. If the archeologists don't find anything, we can move back as soon as it is confirmed. But, we would have to rebuild. If they find something, we have to say goodbye to South Park, forever. Everyone has 2 months to pack up there Homes and find somewhere to go. On the last week, everyone will get together to say goodbye. I am very upset to have to announce this. Okay now everyone got back to their lives."

All our mouths hung open. No one said anything. We would have to say goodbye in 2 months. Everything we've ever known. Gone. Kyle! I'm never going to see Kyle again!

MAYORS POV:

"Oh thank god that's over. At least now I get my money for taring apart my town."

KYLES POV:

I couldn't think. I couldn't focus. I have to say goodbye in 2 months? To everyone? Say goodbye to everything we've been through?

CARTMANS POV:

What the fuck is happening. I can't leave here! I'll never hate anyone as much as I hate Kyle!

KENNYS POV:

Dude, no way.

BUTTERS POV:

I was the first one to speak,

"What?!? We have to move?!?"

__________________________________________

I know it sucks but I hope you like it. Thanks for the 2 views:) next chapter coming soon