Lunch?

GUYS OH MY GOD. ALMOST 400 VIEWS AND IM DYING. I HAVENT BEEN THIS HAPPY IN SO SO SO LONG. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I HAVE NO WORDS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME. ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS. I JUST READ ONE AND DANCED AROUND MY HOUSE LIKE AN INSANE PEROSN. I PERSONALLY THINK THIS STORY SUCKS ASS BECAUSE I WROTE IT AND SEEING THAT COMMENT MADE ME SO EXCITED AND AHEJKWJDJROEKSNDK. OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY AND IDK WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS CHAPTER SO WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH. ILY.

_____________

CARTMANS POV:

It's been 10 days since we heard the news about moving. Today is January 15th, the day Stan gets ungrounded.

To celebrate, Butters, Kyle, Kenny and I took him to Rasins. None of us were thinking about Stan's history there though and it only made him feel worse

"You gonna finish your chicken wing Kyle?" I asked

"Take it fatass" he responded

"Guys, please don't I'm not in the mood." Stan said

"Kyle you shouldn't say words like that. my mom said that if you curse your gonna go to hell!" butters said.

"Goddamit Butters." Stan whisperd to himself but everyone heard him. butters just kept a concerned look on his face.

A song came on the radio station that they were playing in the restaurant. It was called "Far Away" and written by Nickleback. this was unlike Rasins. everything was different about Raisins it seemed. the girls actually had some cloths on and the music wasn't pop.

"Let's go." Kenny said, sliding the bill over to butters.

"You gonna get that Butters?" I asked, giving Butters a look that dared him to say no.

"Uh, well," He lets out a sigh, "I guess."

"Well thank you." I say.

We walked out of the restaurant and walked home.

"See you tomorrow at school." Stan said

"Tomorrow's Sunday Stan." Kenny says.

"Oh. yeah."

__________

Ya it's short but if I'm out sick tomorrow I'll write another chapter. thank you so much, again. also for the 50 VOTES. it means SO much that you like this story. have a good night everyone!