IMPORTANT

Choices is an idea I've had for years. I trial ran an idea similar to Choices in Mutated, but let's not talk about that mess.

Anyway, moving on.

The idea of Choices is simple, really.

I write from the perspective of our favourite homosexual, Craig Tucker. I write his life, dictated... by the readers. At the end of every chapter will be some sort of dilemma, some emotional trauma. A decision Craig must make to continue his life in South Park High.

It could be as simple as needing the toilet but the bell for lesson has just rung. Will you decide if Craig will go and empty his bladder, or go to class? The consequence may be minimal, may be crucial. Perhaps going to the bathroom has him meet a potential friend or love interest. Perhaps going to lesson on time will get him out of a detention, something which will free up his schedule if anyone asks him to hang out.

It is a simple premise, even if I'm over-complicating shit.

However, there's a twist.

The choices, whether there be two, three or more, will be kept secret until the next chapter.

For example...

Tweek has just asked Craig to meet him after school, but Craig isn't sure. His smile is alluring and gorgeous, but the glint in his eye totally promises complications and maybe even trouble.

What's a boy to do?

1.
2.
3.

You will not know what the choices are. It's a gamble. You pick a number which you think may hold the answer you are thinking - which will definitely be fucking meet him - and write it in the comments.

Then, after tallying them up, the number with the highest votes is what Craig will end up doing. I will reveal the choices in the chapter I post afterwards.

For example...

1. Don't go. Just go home and enjoy that you didn't get mercilessly bullied on your first day.

2. Do it. He's handsome, he's funny. He's a total catch; why would you even consider missing out?

3. Bring a friend. You don't want it to get too real too quick. Bringing a friend will make it seem less intimate, and you don't think Craig is ready for that.

The number ploy is to stop it from becoming too predictable. While snake like in nature, it stops the story from being biased toward Creek, the biggest ship, and allows Craig to make other friends or date other people.

Also, this is a Craig story. Not a Creek story. Not a Crenny story. Not a Staig story. These ships may just appear from time to time, but the main focus is Craig and how you dictate Craig's life.

I feel like this whole note was over-complex and stupid. But whatever.

I want to update every Friday, and I will literally force myself to although I'm sure I'll want to anyway.

I hope enough people read this lol.